Anyone ever have a food fight?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• Yea. In a restaurant. Not a big fight. Just a few people at different tables started throwing food at each other. There are several times I've thrown food in restaurants just because it's funny. And because it made my girlfriend laugh so hard. That was the best part.

• Nah, I prefer paintball. And with my friends it was epic although one time we almost had the cops called cause someone thought they were real guns, in their defense though we had purposely made them look like real guns lol

• No
    I'm the one spectating the food fights

• sorry fam im not a girl so no fam

• I'm not sure I ever have. Not that I'm against it, necessarily.

• no, we never did that at my school honestly

• not i always eat all the food.. no chance for that xD

• No. In grade school if we ever got food thrown on us we'd really be fighting. Fist fighting.

• damn scary school xD

• I don't know if it's like that now. I've been out of middle school for a loooong time lol. Shoot I've been out of high school for 3 or 4 years.

What Girls Said 4

• Yep, a couple of times. Cake fight to be exact. The frosting was a hassle to get off afterwards, but it was so much fun! I'd do it again. :D

• Nah, lol. Everytime I try to go for one I keep thinking of the food being wasted. :p

Gah.

• No, I always think of people starving and the food going to waste in it lol

• Once in middle school.

I threw some lettuce.

Yay me.