HELP! THE SIMS 3 ?

I recently bought an original version of The Sims 3, downloaded it via Origin. I also signed up for the offical website today (thesims3 . com ) I was trying to download some new stuff for the game but this warning keeps popping up when I try to click on ADD TO GAME.

You must be a game-registered user to use certain community features.
Purchase one of our games by visiting your local retailer or by browsing ourGames Page.
Already own a Sims 3 game? Please register your game and get full access to the site's features

I'm already a game-registered user! WTF! I used my origin account to sign up, anyways it wanted me to enter the serial number of the game to register the game again, then this came up:

The serial code you entered is invalid. Please enter a valid serial code and re-submit. What does this mean?
You may have entered the code wrong.
You may have already used the code for another account on this site.
You may have purchased a used copy of the game and the serial code was used by the original owner.
If you purchased a digital version of The Sims 3 (base game, expansion pack, or stuff pack) from Origin, your game is automatically registered to your account. You do not need to re-register your serial code with TheSims3. com.

Someone help me fix this please :(

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you using crack sim3 or what?

• nope, I'm using the original sims3, it just doesn't accept my serial number, keeps telling me the serial number is invalid, but I bought this game last week and never ever gave it to anyone, how can it be invalid?

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds like you need to be talking with their tech support and not us on this one :c

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 1

• I think you may be reading the code wrong.
    Sometimes they write a U as V...
    Or sometimes you're not sure if it's a zero or O...