What computer specs should I look for to game on pc?

I am planning on buying a new laptop for gaming for youtube, i am wondering which computer specs i should be looking for.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd recommend a desktop PC for gaming, there's more space inside it and you can put additional fans if you want to. However, for specs, I recommend at least an i5 (i7 would be better), not less than 8 GB RAM (16+ would be perfect) and for the video card maybe a GTX 970 (perhaps a GTX 750 would be a cheap option, but it won't be so great).

It'll depend on your will of playing on full HD too and stuff like that. If you don't mind for not playing on the highest settings, then you won't need a very expensive computer.

What Guys Said 3

• I have one of these with an 8GB GTX 980M:

http://www.eurocom.com/ec/configure(1,254,0)ec

• if you like to do gaming i prefer a Computer not a laptop
    Specs: Prossesor Intel core i7 or i5 Graphics card at least 2 gb vram and 8 gb ram or higher and of course the free windows 10 have fun playing gta/CallofDuty/league oflegends

• You wanna go intel quad-core i5, with 8 Gigs of RAM,
    You may consider a dedicated GPU if you're doing heavy gaming, but Intel HD graphics will usually suffice if you don't care about detail.

What Girls Said 0