Have you ever met a celebrity or on its way to becoming one?

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Girl

• i have met Harrison Ford (Indiana Jones and Hans Solo from Star Wars) when he was on a canal holiday some years ago as well as the cornish comeidien Jethro in Malvern

• Wow lucky, how is ford in person?

• What is down to earth to be precise? I looked it up but it says something like realistic and sensible. But I dont know what that is like in a personality. Would you mind explaining?

• it means just like an ordanary person with their feet on the ground and talks to others on the same level as them selfs ie like the are a proper human being unlike some one who thinks their are above everone else and talks down to them

Most Helpful Guy

• Professional athletes count right? If so then I met George Hill who plays for the Indiana Pacers. I got a picture with him too.

What Girls Said 5

• I got to hug Jerry Only at one of his concerts. Super exciting!!!

• not really.. no

• Not in person but I've skyped with a california celebrity for several years now. He actually messaged me when MySpace was still cool lol

• Met a few at my job but really didn't give a crap. They are like any other human being to me.

• I'm bad with names XD but I know I helped that purple girl from kick ass XD and helped several times Kristen Johnston? Or whatever her name be XD my brother helped Anne Hathaway and Raven samone.

• Sort of? I know this guy who just became a model in NYC. He's also starring in a indie movie.

What Guys Said 3

• I'm friends with a guy who used to work along side a famous rock band back in the 70s or 80s.

My father knows a famous and world class photographer and my father also knows a famous female painter.

O and we had that bounty hunter guy who has his own show, show up in town on time looking for one of his bounties.

Me and my father knew a WWII war hero, the man was truly an amazing and crazy person doing the things he did back in WWII.

Other then that I can't really think of any more.

• Well she's probably a nobody to you
    but I've met Yoshioka Yui (YUI) at concerts
    and I got to sing with her a couple of times.

• I went to the same school with Elise Estrada and I've hanged out with her on multiple occasion, with friends of course or party wise, but she ain't really a celebrity or anything...