JV hockey or modified?

I'm going back to school in couple weeks and I was wondering wether I should go for junior varsity hockey or the modified hockey team. Jv starts a couple weeks after the school year begins and modified starts after the regular hockey season, in March. My school is middle and high school in one building. The JV team is with the high school kids, so a team of boys and one girl that's my friend, and the modified team is the team for all of the middle school. This year I'm going into 8th grade and last year I was on the modified team because you can't try out for JV until 8th grade, and the JV coach came to multiple of the modified team's games and his daughter is my friend, so that's how he knew when they were. And after our last game, the coach told me that I was good and should consider trying for JV next year, he said that only to the one person on my team going to high school next year that was actually good and me. The modified coac told my dad that I had a spot on the modified team, if I didn't go to JV. I would do both but if I play JV, in not allowed to play down on modified when that season starts. The modified team was kinda terrible, we only won 2 out of our 20+ game season, but it was kinda fun and it was with my classmates. The JV team last year, was pretty good but I don't really know many people on the team. When the JV coach's son graduates in 2018, I know the old modified coach, who's son is in my grade, is most likely to take on the team. Which team should I pick to go for?

What Guys Said 1

• if i was u i'd definetely go to da JV team:

" And after our last game, the coach told me that I was good and should consider trying for JV next year, he said that only to the one person on my team going to high school next year that was actually good and me."

^mostly for this... he said this only to 2 different people includin u... so it'd be my honor to be a part of this team!

"The modified team was kinda terrible, we only won 2 out of our 20+ game season, but it was kinda fun and it was with my classmates. "

^u said it yerslf... it was terrible. unless if u enjoy all this fun wid yer classmates... then stay there

so u have to choose... between havin fun wid yer classmates... or be a part of a good team!

What Girls Said 0