Favourite Michael Jackson song?

My personal favourite is Beat It. 🎼 🎤 🎸 💃

Yes I know I've missed some obvious classics out but I can only have 7 options and these are my favourite 7 ☺

Feel free to comment any song that isn't in the poll

• Thriller
  • Billie Jean
  • Beat It
  • Bad
  • Smooth Criminal
  • Man In The Mirror
  • Black or White

Most Helpful Girl

• Clicked Black & White by mistake. Although I love that song I think I would choose Man in The Mirror. Such a powerful smog with inspiring lyrics. Although if you ask me again next week. I'd probably say something else, he has too many amazing songs to choose from.

What Girls Said 4

• The Way You Make Me Feel is my favorite.

• The girl is mine and baby be mine is my favorite of his thriller album. Which also happens to be my favorite album.

• Out of those smooth criminal

• Oooohhh , i love The King of Pop. I had tickets to see him in London, but sadly it wasn't to be 😖😭😭
    My favorite on the list is..."Smooth Criminal", but my others are..."Heal the world ", "The way you make me feel". and from his early days " Just a little bit of you everyday"

What Guys Said 3

• Blood On the Dance Floor, Wanna Be Startin' Somethin', They Don't Care About Us , The Way You Make Me Feel

• "Earth Song", "We Are The World", and "This Is It" are my top 3 favorite MJ songs.

• No mere mortal can escape the Eeevvillll