Favourite Michael Jackson song?

My personal favourite is Beat It. 🎼 🎤 🎸 💃

Yes I know I've missed some obvious classics out but I can only have 7 options and these are my favourite 7 ☺

Feel free to comment any song that isn't in the poll

• Thriller
  • Billie Jean
  • Beat It
    Vote C
  • Bad
    Vote D
  • Smooth Criminal
    Vote E
  • Man In The Mirror
    Vote F
  • Black or White
    Vote G

53

Most Helpful Girl

• Clicked Black & White by mistake. Although I love that song I think I would choose Man in The Mirror. Such a powerful smog with inspiring lyrics. Although if you ask me again next week. I'd probably say something else, he has too many amazing songs to choose from.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 4

• The Way You Make Me Feel is my favorite.

• The girl is mine and baby be mine is my favorite of his thriller album. Which also happens to be my favorite album.

• Out of those smooth criminal

• Oooohhh , i love The King of Pop. I had tickets to see him in London, but sadly it wasn't to be 😖😭😭
    My favorite on the list is..."Smooth Criminal", but my others are..."Heal the world ", "The way you make me feel". and from his early days " Just a little bit of you everyday"

What Guys Said 3

• Blood On the Dance Floor, Wanna Be Startin' Somethin', They Don't Care About Us , The Way You Make Me Feel

• "Earth Song", "We Are The World", and "This Is It" are my top 3 favorite MJ songs.

• No mere mortal can escape the Eeevvillll