Do you like a celebrity more when you find out they share the same religious or political beliefs as you?

• I like them more finding out they have the same political, religious or non-religious viewpoints.
  • What they believe or don't believe doesn't change the way I thought of them before.
  • It sometimes does, and really depends on who.
  • I have boycotted some celebrities' works because I disagreed with their viewpoints.
  • If we have differing viewpoints, it's a drag, but in the end I don't really care.
  • Other / See Results

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. I voted 'C' cause there are things that matter
    2. But again I like a celeb for their screen presence, looks, acting etc so their views don't make me dislike them on those traits
    3. However, yes even if I still adore them I will stand strong against them on things that matter
    4. Religion or Politics aren't one of the reasons and never will be :)

• Thank you dear girl for your kind, thoughtful and generous gesture of selecting my opinion the MH :) I wholly appreciate your gracious gesture :)

What Guys Said 3

• Well, the only reason I like Zayn Malik is because he shares the same religious beliefs as mine.

And the only reason I like Selena Gomez is because she supports my country.

But honestly, I don't listen to both of their music.

• I don't idolize celebrities. Actor or actress for their movies that I enjoy , Singers for their songs and their lyrics,. Their politic views is somewhat irrelevant, I might disagree with them, I changes nothing about the reason I enjoy the art or talents they exhibit.

Does it mean , I don't find any of them , beautiful, HOT, sexy and desirable , certainly not ,

My enjoyment is of their craft , so it doesn't matter what their political or religious views are.

• I separate the on screen personality from the real life person since I tend not to like the actors for who they are but I still like their work.

As I always say "Hate the product not the maker"

What Girls Said 4

• I liked Taylor Swift more when I read about her dedication to being a cat lady, but Sarah Palin would have to have like... TEN cats before I liked her.

• I voted C
    Being of a certain religion doesn't make one any more or less of a douchebag, or a saint. But being of a similar mind makes it easier to get along and agree.
    I couldn't care less who, or how famous you are. Being on a stage or a screen doesn't make you special, in my opinion, and you won't get my time, attention, or respect if you're not giving me the same.
    Getting your legs blown off in a war zone, and pissed off that you can no longer get out there to fight for your country? THAT is worthy of fans, praise, and million dollar salary.

• I don't really care about the view points or believes of celebrities as long as they're not too extreme (like Tom Cruise for instance.. Scientology.. seriously? =.=) maybe the fact that I am atheist makes me, to a certain extend, kind of careless about the religious aspect though.
    The things that mainly decide about whether or not I like a celebrity are usually their skills when it comes to acting, modelling or whatever they do, their looks (I'm not THAT shallow though) & if I can somehow relate to them.

• They are just celebrities to me but most celebrities in Hollywood only are allowed to voice liberal beliefs even if aren't liberal. So I wouldn't know of any that are conservative.

• There are plenty of them out there, I did a search once on liberal and conservative celebrities and there are many that have made it clear where they stand.

• They were open about being conservative... and then put on a blackball list. Look that up.

• I guess it depends if they made a fool of themselves or not. Alec Baldwin is a Democrat and constantly makes an ass of himself. Janine Turner is a Republican and represents them well. Just depends on how far they take things.