Are any of you GAG users God of War (video game franchise) fan?

Are any of you GAG users God of War(video game franchise) fan?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• I once owned chains of Olympus

• I have the first 2 God of War games on my PS2. Now I just recently downloaded the God of War III Remastered edition onto my PS4.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm die hard fan of this game. I rated this 10/10 and I believe that it's my top favourite game of all time. My friend has God of War 1 and I have 2. I played both. I completed God of War 2 in titan mode without losing my life even once. ✌

Ah this question reminded my good old days ;_;
    Too bad that I never had chance to play God of War 3. I don't even own PS3 or 4 now :(

It's my dreams now. Thanks for asking a question about ♎ God of War :D

What Girls Said 2

• Yes
    I never played it, but I liked watching it

• I only have Chains of Olympus for the PSP. I haven't played the other ones. I'd like to though.

• Just out of curiosity, has the God of War video game franchise ever offended you the first time playing it by some of it's Misogynistic contents?(I once watched a youtube video of the Poseiden Princess' death in God of War III and a lot of the people in the comments seemed pretty offended by it, even though ironically, these people are most likely men themselves)

What Guys Said 1

• I like this series so much! How i wish it was available on the PC. I'm a PC-only gamer, bu had a crack at it on my friend's Playstation.