Who's the celebrity crush you have that you can't admit to anyone?

Do you have a celebrity crush who you know isn't considered conventionally attractive that your friends would say, "Whaaaat? What do you like them for?" Or do you have a celebrity crush who's got a considerable age difference to you, or who has a lifestyle that has been on the news as being a bit of an embarassment? 'Fess up, who are your secret crushes you can't admit to friends that you have?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• for me it's the opposite

she's an attractive model but not a lot of people know about her so I feel like I've got a hidden treasure and would like to keep it that way 😊

• 1|1
  • Kristen Wiig is so fucking sexy to me. All my friends agreed they'd hit it, but they don't think very highly of her looks.

• I have had "sort of a thing" for Heather Locklear for many years.

• Christie Brinkley today.

• Britney Spears.

• Very underrated in my opinion. She's still got it

• Well, first of all she's been a trainwreck at different times in her life. I also had seen some of her quotes and she's shown some lack of intelligence on a few occasions - publicly. And I know she's a Republican, and if I was American, I would not be in her camp first of all, but she hasn't even really explained her reasoning for being a Republican when a lot of her trainwreck behaviour sort of goes against Republican beliefs. I know you like her and I don't wanna bash, but I do think she's quite pretty, I just think she's better to look at than listen to you, that's all. Sorry - I might be telling the wrong person all this LOL

• I don't think the trainwreck stuff is a reflection of her personality totally. Many celebs break down from all kinds of pressure. I think often times we look at them and say they are supposed to always be happy and smiling and that their life is perfect and nothing ever goes wrong. They are human just like us. Not only that but when they make a mistake it gets exploded by media, fans, everyone. As far as politics I'm not Republican nor Democratic. I just vote for the best candidate. She's also quite shy despite what people may think. Hence why she doesn't really like paparazzi being in her business nor opening up a lot.

• This person is an infamous celebrity and one mean bitch ! Jodi Arias. I know she's
    a murdering sack of shit. But some reason I find her sexy. I bet she would be wild as hell in bed.

• thisistwitchy.files.wordpress.com/.../soledad1.jpg

Soledad O Brien for some crazy reason. No idea why though.

• I kinda like Meghan Trainor

What Girls Said 3

• Brooklyn Beckham :p

• Jamie Dornan. But im afraid to admit it becoz people always give me the look of "oh you like him becoz of 50 shades? another shallow girl."

• Oh how funny because I just went through the Marie Antoinette thing in @Toad-1's comment. LOL I have nothing to do with the 50 Shades of Grey book OR movie, so I had no idea he was even in that. When I think of Dornan I think of Fersen, and he was pretty cute in that film.

• This really old dude whose name i can't remember at the moment 🙈