Which do you prefer: Movies or TV shows?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, it depends on which movie and which television show you're talking about.

For the MOST part, I prefer movies to television shows. Movies have more of a plot, more depth, generally better actors/actresses, and keep me engaged.

What Guys Said 6

• TV shows, I like to watch impractical jokers. They need to get over to the uk for a season.

• Netflix , with a mixture of both.

• I watch films every day. Can't stand most TV.

• I like the self-contained universes of movies, but some of the TV shows are more creative. The fatal flaw of most TV shows is they almost always turn into predictable soap operas.

• Can't decide. I think TV shows.

• these days tv is ten times better than movies.

What Girls Said 7

• TV shows all the way!!! I don't really watch movies too much, I'm always like "I don't have time to watch a movie", and then I go and binge watch and entire season of some TV show xD I don't know, TV shows just appeal to me way more, I love them.

• It's apples and oranges. I like seeing the same characters go through adventures and drama, but I also like seeing an entire story in one sitting and being done with it

• Movies, but I do enjoy both. I don't watch the tv shows when they are on tv though. I watch for Netflix or buy the dvd/blurays.

• Both.

I like TV shows better - if they're really good, because I follow a character for a long time, it becomes like a friend. =)

• Movies, because they have a defined end. Feels more like a story that way.

• Tv shows. ..

.

• I guess TV shows