Who would win in a fight? Ronda Rousey or Floyd Mayweather?

• Ronda Rousey
    67% (2)44% (8)48% (10)Vote
  • Floyd Mayweather
    33% (1)56% (10)52% (11)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Definitely Ronda Rousey

0|0
2|12

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Ronda in an all out brawl, but Floyd if its just boxing. As far as I've noticed everytime I watched boxing, they always tie up. If Floyd tied up with Ronda, she would put him on his ass. Then its over in 10 seconds.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• That chump always runs his mouth

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• My guess is Floyd mainly because he's a lot stronger than her (I think). I know Ronda trains for more of an overall fight potential but I don't know. She would have to get him to the ground to have a chance but even if she did, he's a lot stronger than her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Floyyd would probs try to off Ronda for a free win like he did with Ortiz. But Ronda would simply refuse and whoop his ass.

All she needs to do is take him to the ground, and he won't have a clue on how to counter her...

PS: throwing cut kicks destroys any boxer

0|0
    0|0
  • Floyd Mayweather

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like the guy, but it's gonna be Floyd Mayweather.

0|1
    0|0
  • Floyd Mayweather after paying the fight producers on the down low

0|2
    0|0
    • He'd probably try pay off Ronda like he did Ortiz for an easy win. But i bet she'll refuse and whoop his ass regardless.

Dang... that match still angers me to this day...

• Mayweather built his career on technical wins. Rousey built hers on tapouts, usually within the first 2 minutes.

0|0
    0|0
  • No clue how anyone else can back up mayweather but Rhonda would flat out win 8/10 times.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thing about boxers is that their careers are managed so floyd would never box someone better even if there ever was and if he was beat it would be by someone younger and fitter and not s better boxer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mayweather is just a loudmouth. Rousey would take him no problem

0|0
    0|0
  • Roy Jones jr will beat the tow of them

0|0
    0|0
  • In a boxing match or MMA? I really have no idea. I know Ronda has beat men up before.

0|0
    0|0