Round VI: Favorite hi-NRG song (year 1983)?

hmmmm from here i'd vote "Blue Monday"... coz i love NO :)

2nd choice would be "Love Your Body" or "Shot In The Night"

• Amanda Lear - Love Your Body
  • New Order - Blue Monday
  • William Onyeabor - Good Name
    Vote C
  • Paul Parker - Shot In The Night
    Vote D
  • Vicki Sue Robinson - To Sir With Love
    Vote E
  • Michael Sembello - Maniac
    Vote F
  • Pamela Stanley - I Don't Want To Talk About It
    Vote G
Blue Monday wins

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I actually love New Order, and that song has a great beat and sound. (By the way, it says I can't see that video because it's been blocked in my country, just to let you know!)

"Manic" and :Love your body" aren't bad. I don't think I've heard the other songs before, so thanks! :)

• actually i prefer "The Beach"... it has a more underground feelin.. i mean BM's B-side if u've ever listened to it :D

• right Substance 1987 is the name of the album I believe :) Well the version I listened to that my dad has is that with the numbers behind it. Maybe a later or US version or something?

• Thank you for MHO :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely Blue Monday, a classic

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!