My most favorite era is a tie between the Attitude Era and the Ruthless Agression Era. Here's one of my most favorite WWE moments of all time.
- Attitude Era (1997-2002)0% (0)25% (3)20% (3)Vote
- Ruthless Aggression Era (2002-2007)33% (1)33% (4)33% (5)Vote
- Golden Age Era (1982–1993)33% (1)17% (2)20% (3)Vote
- The New Generation Era (1993-1997)34% (1)17% (2)20% (3)Vote
- PG Era (2008-2013)0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- Reality Era (2014-present day)0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- Others0% (0)8% (1)7% (1)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
Most Helpful Guy
Man, how can I choose between Attitude and Ruthless Aggression era?
I voted for Ruthless Aggression era because it was the time I grown up watching this.
Stone Cold Steve Austin
Trish, Lita, Stacy
And last but not least Triple H
My god these days ;_;
The blood, chairs to the head, hammers to the back, first blood fight, The last ride from the top of the cage of the hell in a cell, spear from the top of the ladder, spear to the chamber, bra & panties matches, buried alive, inferno, breaking of the ring, unexpected returns, DX's rollicking moments.
People like Stone Cold, Rock and Undertaker used to compete for Tag team titles so you'd imagine how great the competition was. The entrance themes were intriguing. Arenas were original rather than just screens, insults were awesome, everything was unexpected.