What kinds of music are you into? Who are your favorite singers or bands?

I personally like all kinds of music, the exception being rap. I love to listen to: The Beatles, Roy orbison, ACDC, Johnny Cash, Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Elvis, The Monkees, Paramore, Maroon five, Bruno Mars, The Fray, Colbie Colait, among lots of others I cannot list them all that would take all day lol and ain't nobody got time for that.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I like all kinds of stuff, but my first love will always be rap, I grew up on it, and actually kind of grew up WITH it, since it started around the time I was born. I'm THOROUGHLY disappointed in where it's gone the last 5-10 years though. I miss 90s gangsta rap, that was really the sweet spot to me. I don't think I've been wicked enthused about anyone since Dipset came out like 12 years ago though. Rap music has gone soft, and that breaks my heart.

I get down with a ton of other stuff though. I'm open to trying almost anything except country. I hate country music with the fire of a thousand suns, haha. Maybe it's because I'm from up north, but I just..."don't get it." The twang, the pro-redneckery, singing about pickup trucks... nothing could be more opposite to me. I have a friend who inexplicably likes country (and NASCAR and all that stuff we're supposed to shun up this way😆) and he's like "dude! I have a country song for you! It's got a rap in it and everything!" So I'm like "oh god... here we go. Well go ahead then..." It was something about "chillin on a dirt road", and it literally might be the worst song I've ever heard, and the "rap" was... well, I just wish he hadn't.

But enough of what I don't like. What I DO like, that's a long list. I like R&B (70s-90s), I like some rock music, but it's hit or miss. I don't like most "classic rock", i. e. pre-1980s, so I'm not into the whole Beatles, Rolling Stones, etc. Just doesn't do it for me. I do like Lynyrd Skynyrd and Pink Floyd though, and a handful of songs from random bands. I like hard rock/metal from the 80s and 90s like Guns N Roses, Metallica, Pantera, Rage Against The Machine etc. I also have a special place in my heart for ridiculous hair metal from the late 80s and early 90s like Poison and Def Leppard, haha. I can also get into some of that turn-of-the-millennium NΓΌ-Metal like Korn and System Of A Down, but that's more workout music. I always liked Blink-182 and that sort of SoCal skater/surfer/Pop-punk kind of thing. I worked at a Hollister like ten years ago and that opened me up to likes of Paramore and Taking Back Sunday, etc. Oh and I've always loved Sublime and 311👍👍 I'm not into much new stuff, but I hung around college until my early 30s😂 so the younger kids got me into dubstep, which I actually really like, despite mocking my younger friends relentlessly for it before I really knew what it was, haha. Running short on space here, but that covers the bulk of it.

What Girls Said 9

• I'm into power metal right now so a lot of listening to bands like Sonata Arctica, Avantasia, Dragonforce, etc. I'm also re-listening to a lot of the old classic metal like Iron Maiden and Alice Cooper :) My favourite band - mostly for sentimental reasons - is Green Day, though I don't listen to them very much anymore.

• R&b is my favorite.
    Aretha Franklin
    Whitney Houston
    Teddy pendergrass
    Those are just some of my faves

• I love so many types just depends on my mood currently obsessed with Alina baraz her voice is amazing.

• i love to listen to Queen and Ac/dc, Led Zepplin, moody blues etc and also 60's music

• Any kind between Christina Aguilera and Mariah Carey. I like all kinda but I mostly listen to rock, pop, alternative rock and R&B.

• I like Hip Hop, R&B and some country music :)

• The legendary BEATLES!

• Soca music : Machel Montano, Kes the band , Kerwin du bois, Destra and a bunch of others.

• Kpop for me. :-)

What Guys Said 4

• Trapt is my Fave group. But same I'm into all kinds. kpop is my go to these days though lol. Taeyang, g-Dragon, Big bang.

• Salute to Johnny Cash. I listen to all kinda of music but I don't really listen to much of the new rap. Bands: Three Days Grace, Papa Roach, Kongos, All American Rejects, My Chemical Romance

Top 3
    1. Panic! At the Disco
    2. The Offspring
    3. Skillet

• You gotta love Cash. and Skillet is cool too. I love Christian rock too.

• Mostly hip hop. Usually I will listen to Immortal Technique, Lowkey, Brother Ali, Narcy, Constant Flow, NWA, Tupac, Wu Tang's older stuff and more.

Here, enjoy a song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcgY9VcZyxc

• One band, .. Heidi , but I doubt you'll like it.