Who Will You Marry (Quiz)?

Who Will You Marry (Quiz)?

http://www.playbuzz.com/jennifers/who-will-you-marry

I left the opinions open for both genders but I'm pretty sure the target audience is for girls. I guess for guys just alter the answer with a feminine pronoun (ex. prince turns to princess). ;)

I received:

A European Prince

Who Will You Marry (Quiz)?
You will marry a European prince!

You might not know it yet, but you are gonna meet your future husband very soon, and he is royalty!
You are a very adventurous and curious person, so you always like to visit new places and meet new people. One day (very soon from now), one of those people will be the love of your life! At first you won't know that he is in fact a prince (you'll just think he's rich), but after a visit from his mother, the Queen, you will know the truth. Smile Your Highness, you've just hit the jackpot!

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Your future husband has had his share of bad decision making, but he's all about making amends now. He has found a great job, started saving up some money and soon he will find you!
    You are a very curious, adventurous and caring person, so you won't care about his past, only his future. His bright future with you!

... well crap..

• Lol, there was an like that?

• haha thanks xD

i feel better about ending up with an ex con now :P

• Lol, no prob. ;)

What Guys Said 4

• Underwear Model
    Underwearwww.underwearexpert.com
    You are gonna marry an underwear model!

Sexy, in shape, and totally guilt free - you are gonna marry a model, and not just any model: Underwear Model!
    You will meet in a small cafe in the middle of the town. He will come by your table and ask to sit down. You, being the shy person that you are, will tell him that you are waiting for somebody, but he won't hear it.
    The next day you will go on a date, fall in love and live a perfect life!
    Ahahaha

• A Handsome Pediatrician

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4581-89a0-c027976efacb.jpg

You will marry a handsome pediatrician!

You have always been a dreamer, but you've never thought that your dreams will come true. Well life just got a whole lot better for you, because you've found what we all look for - A cute doctor!
    And he is not just a doctor - he is a pediatrician! Which means he's attentive, sensitive, patient and great with kids kids!

@___@ my man lol

• Lol I got the ex - con

• Why aren't any of the romantic lovers on there white? A pediatrician, a doctor, a european prince. a young billionaire entrepreneur and not one of them is Asian?

What Girls Said 9

• Your Best Friend
    You will marry your best friend!

You might haven'r figured that out yet, but your best friend is also your perfect romantic partner. He loves you a great deal, always there for you whenever you call and he always looks dashing!
    You have trapped him in the "Friend-Zone" for a long time, but very soon you will see that the love of your life has always been there right under your nose.

lol... i dont have one though...

• A Young Billionaire Entrepreneur

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4c8d-8afe-9ef82009218f.jpg

"You will marry a young billionaire entrepreneur! How exciting is that?

You will meet a nice, smart and funny guy, who just, by the way, runs a Billion Dollar company. He won't tell you about his money at first, and will let you know the real him.
    After things get a little more serious, he will bring out the big secret, but you wouldn't really care, you'll love him just the same!

Do you like your result? Think you'll really marry a young Billionaire? Tell us what you think in the comments."

• Hah hah! Oh wow awesome! I wasn't aware of this result either.

• A Handsome Pediatrician

You will marry a handsome pediatrician!

LoL wait what? xD

• You will marry your best friend!

I wouldn't say my guy friend is my best friend. We're close though. Use to be VERY close before I got my boyfriend. He was jealous... hm

• You will marry your best friend!

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4453-9e69-e775a2b367c1.jpg

You might haven't figured that out yet, but your best friend is also your perfect romantic partner. He loves you a great deal, always there for you whenever you call and he always looks dashing!

Do you like your result? Do you really think you'll marry your best friend? Tell us in the comments!

I would like my husband to be also my friend, but not literally XD I don't think I would marry my best friend, once you're in the friendzone, you never get out of it!!! XDDD
    I really don't know if I have a best friend... I just have friends that sometimes are not even my friends lol

• A Young Billionaire Entrepreneur

media.viva.co.id/.../...dorsey-twitter_663_382.jpg

You will marry a young billionaire entrepreneur! How exciting is that?

• You will marry a handsome pediatrician!

• I got a European prince as well :)

Let's make this happen!

• Yay! Let's! I'll see you at the world yacht races in a year. Lol ;)

• oooooooo i got an underwear model