Would you agree that the Fast and Furious movie franchise is one of the most overrated movie franchise in this era of Hollywood films?

Don't get me wrong. I thought the very first Fast and Furious and Tokyo Drift were good movies but as for the rest of the sequals, they're all nothing but excuses for Hollywood to milk out more money. Most of the people who thought the rest of the sequals were great don't really have a very good taste of movies (in my honest opinion) and only watched these Fast and Furious sequals strictly for the action rather than a well-thought film plot.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• I LOVE Fast and the Furious. Haters gonna hate, but it's a great franchise. Yes, it's basically the same every time, but what it speaks about when it comes to family is a beautiful message. I don't think it's overrated at all.

Most Helpful Guy

• It is alright. I enjoyed only Tokyo Drift & that also because of drifting, nothing else. Watchable movies. Also, I think last film got good ratings only because of Paul Walker.

What Girls Said 2

• Absolutely, they aren't really films - just car wank shows. They are comic books really, totally unbelievable. I've always been puzzled as to their popularity.

• I watched only one and liked the action of course. :)

You're right about the plot.

What Guys Said 2

• I love the franchise. I like the first but there's not much of a plot. but the most recent 3 are some of the best films of all time a good plot and amazing action. in my opinion.

• Yes it's way overrated.