Which of these places would you never go to alone by yourself?

Which one of these places would you least likely or never go to by yourself because it would be either too embarressing, you feel like it would be risking your safety, or you would feel like a total loser. Have you ever gone to any of these by yourself?

• Movies
  • Restaurant
  • Theme Park
  • Club/Nightclub
  • Concert
  • Wedding

Most Helpful Guy

• Can't say I go to nightclubs or weddings much, but I've been to all the other places by myself before xD

Based on that, I'm going to say club/nightclub.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well a nightclub just sounds straight up dangerous alone.

What Guys Said 3

• I said theme park because its boring to go on rides by yourself. Especially when you're sitting next to a stranger because you feel awkward to scream and be yourself on the ride. Or at least its awkward to me c:

• Oh definitely going to a restaurant; I don't like eating out alone and it screams out loner or total loser when you're alone...

• Definitely a nightclub. I hear those places are shady and wild

What Girls Said 13

• Wedding concert club theme park I could all enjoy by myself
    I was stuck between restaurant and movies.
    I could go to a restaurant and have like a lunch or dinner if it's not a fancy place and I don't think it would be weird
    But movies, I want someone to laugh with or to be scared with or just plain enjoy a movie with me. I wouldn't want to pay 11$ to see a movie by myself :(

• I don't go to nightclubs. I just don't like it, I wouldn't go to one.
    So, I chose Concert. Because it gets really crazy.. lol

• A night club - no brainer!
    I barely want to go to a night club as is, much less alone.
    O. o

• Restaurant because unlike the movies where it will be all dark and everyone is focusing on the movie, or weddings where you can still socialize with other people, or theme parks where you will be too busy riding all the rides, or concerts where you will be surrounded by others... going to a restaurant alone in a table just to yourself can give anxiety to me personally.

• All of the above.
    (Except clubs and concerts. I don't go to those.)

I always like to take someone with me.

Park, stores, mall, etc I can go by myself but usually take my bro with me.

• club/night club. that doesn't sound very fun to me. i'd feel very alone and awkward lol

• A wedding, not because I feel unsafe or like a total loser but I hate weddings.

• Night club. Especially if you're drinking.

• I guess the nightclub

• C, D, E and maybe F

• I can't imagine going to a wedding Alone...

• I would never want to go to a theme park alone because I would feel too scared. Especially if it was night time.

• You do not like to ride rides, get sick, and throw up? :P Theme parks close at like 8 pm anyway...

• I've been to all those places alone but to a wedding. I've actually never even been invited to any wedding in my whole life. So I chose the wedding cause I wouldn't know what to do in a wedding by myself.