Least favorite and most favorite candy?

I love Swedish fish and sour patch kids. I also like Reesecups and peanut chews. I HATE peppermint patties. I think it tastes like chocolate covered toothpaste. Gross.

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh man... I've been off candy for years. This is like asking a recovering alcoholic what their favorite drink is. I can feel the relapse coming on...
    media3.giphy.com/media/Pli4RG46dLXTG/giphy.gif

Anyway, my favorite is tough to narrow down. In the fruity division, Gummy Bears get the nod, particularly the clear pineapple flavored ones. So slept on. Honorable mention to Sour Patch Kids, but they get a downgrade because of all the times in high school that I'd leave the movies with seared taste buds that were useless for another day and a half. Why do they have to make them so sting-y?

In the chocolate decision, I'm going Almond Joy. First off, shredded coconut is one of the most delicious substances on the planet and anyone who disagrees can report to the roof of the nearest tall building and take the fast way down. Coconut is so polarizing and I just don't get that. It's phenomenal. And YES, everyone has to have the same tastes as me, don't be dummies, people. Anyway... where was I? Oh yeah, Almond Joy. Coconut, and DARK chocolate, which is far superior to milk chocolate, and once again, I strongly recommend anyone who disagrees to off themselves because you're not fit to consume candy, and if you can't do that, how can you be trusted with the important stuff in life if you can't grasp the basics? Answer: you can't.

And for the WORST candy ever... drum roll, please... Candy Corn. Why'd you do it, huh? Why did you make such a vile creation to be brought out at Halloween, one of the greatest holidays the world has ever known? Scantily clad women, I get to be a grown man and dress up in costume, it's all deadly. Except for the Candy Corn. And miss me with all that "ohhhh, but it has those nice fall colors..." You could have made a candy in those colors without making it taste like a vagrant's beanbag. Rant over.

• This guy for MHO.

• yay for chocolate covered moist coconut !

• @COCOCHANEL Yay-YAYYYY!!!🙌🏼

What Guys Said 5

• Warheads are good but only so long as that sour lasts, the moment that's gone I'd spit them out. My least favorite was Twizzler.

• Aww man lol. I haven't had a warhead in forever!

• We used to have contests in homeroom back in junior high for who could take the most Warheads in their mouth at the same time, haha. I think one kid got close to 30 in there. He definitely used to eat paste when we were younger...

• I love M&M's and gummy bears! But I hate Now and Laters and Jolly Ranchers

• I like caramel and chocolate, filled bars and licorice. I don't like dry things like wafers.

• I love sour fruity candies sour skittles tase the freakin rainbow, baby bottle pop, airheads extreme, airheads, sour nyon worms and octypuses, etc but my most favorite are Now and Laters. xD
    I dispise those black jelly beans Dx

• Most favorite? Whatchamacallit. Least favorite? Coconut candy.

What Girls Said 16

• The sweets I like the most are greek syrup sweets, nutella crepes, milk and bitter chocolates, chocolate and biscuit birthday cakes, vanilla and chocolate cakes, profiterol and ice cream from a patisserie.

I hate anything disqustingly sweet, ladden with calories orf with many artificial ingredients eg donuts (fried and unhealthy) and muffins ( too many calories for such small sweets) the birthday cakes with sugar colorful frostings, ready made ice cream, prepackaged sweets..

• I'll go with what I used to be able to eat.. since what I can eat now isn't really candy :(

I loved mini M&Ms, and some assorted Jelly Belly jellybeans (like Dip Orange chocolate dipped, strawberry chocolate dipped, sour apple, pear, grape, blueberry). I'd always get Gobstoppers if I went to the movies.

I dislike black licorice and taffy that is too hard to chew.

• Black licorice is disgusting. But I love m&ms

• Well yeah, that's always good and probably much healthier anyway!

• That is true!

• Snickers hands down, top of the heap

Butterfingers and anything licorice are the worst things ever invented in life.

• Favorite candy? That's like choosing a favorite child!
    1. Anything with caramel and chocolate
    2. Yes to the swedish fish
    3. Skittles, starburts etc.
    4. Cadbury Easter eggs

Least favorite candy ( comparable to other people's kids)
    1. Peeeeeps!!!
    2. Candy corn
    3. Raisins in cookies and peanuts in brownies... lol okay that's technically not andy but it drives me crazy!

• Anything Kinder and soft gummy bears, snakes, dark chocolate with chili... - YUM

Worst - those bitter gummy things (terrible), really dark chocolate that isn't even sweet anymore, that sugar powdery thing...

• Agh, too many favorites. Here are some good ones:

- Mini M&Ms
    - Skittles
    -Twizzlers
    - Three Musketeers

My least favorite is candy corn. Ick.

• Yeahhh I had nooo idea about the m&ms, m&m 😜.

And candy corn is, ugh.

• I'll send them his way from now on, haha. Also, I enjoy Peppermint Patties. I'll take them off your hands!

• I'll agree with you for the peppermint patties. Yuck.

As for my favorites I'd have to go between one of these:

KitKats- How could one possibly resist? It's just so perfect!
    Hershey's White Chocolate Bars- If you haven't tried these you haven't lived oh my lord it's basically white chocolate but as a Hershey's bar! Um, yum!
    Nutella Bar- Ok this isn't a thing yet but this NEEDS to happen.
    Oreos- If this even counts as candy. If it does then it's automatically my favorite candy.

• Mango from a Mexican store. I really like it because it has a bit of sour and spice.

I don't like twizzler/licorice candy.

• i love mounds, almond joy, symphony, hershey's hugs, rocky road, reese's cups and york peppermint patties.

not a fan of snickers or m&m's.

• I'm not really into candy it's kind of gross... Unless it's chocolate then I'm all over that. 🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫

• 😱😱😱

Don't you go speaking that blasphemy on candy!

But yes, chocolate is bae! 😂

• Lol I'm just not that into sugar but I'll take some chocolate anytime. Breakfast lunch dinner. Actually I don't allow chocolate in my house because it will be gone 😅

• Lmao I know the feeling.

• Most favorite candy: Nerds, Kit Kat, Snarties, Jolly Ranchers, Twix, Sour Patches.

I rarely have any least favorite candy

• Hate: candy corn, mints... almost everything.

I do like lollipops and airheads. It's been years since I've had them but when I see them they bring back good memories.

• Ughhh candy corn is disgusting and so are most mints besides soft peppermints.

• I dislike artificial mint, different taste from an actual mint leaf, so much fresher and not as strong.

• I've actually has fresh mint and I agree. It's more refreshing.

• I was never a fan of mars bars. I love sour ju jubes.

• Most favorite: hershey bars right now
    Least favorite: peppermint patties too

• Butterfingers least favorite, Reese most favorite

• Least: Black/salty licorice
    Fave: Anything chocolate