Which new up-and-coming TV show are you excited to see?

I think Blindspot has the potential of being a really good show.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4474344/

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I want to check out 'Flesh and Bone.' I'm a ballet fan, and this new dark take on the typical girl goes to class and finds herself and her talent, thing, seems interesting. That and "The Expanse." I'm a total syfy nerd, so should be awesome

What Guys Said 2

• The last time I was excited for a TV show was Red Dwarf X.

• Damn! That was a long time ago.
      xD

Since that show I've always searched for a boyfriend like Lister... Just cleaner. Hahaha

• People always compared me to Rimmer, and while that's a faithful comparison I never worked out if it was an insult or a compliment :O

• Hahahaha Sounds like an insult, but also a compliment. I can see your predicament there...
      My sister is a 'Rimmer' as well...
      She can be great, but most times she's a handful xD

• Bird in a cage, it's a russian tv show

What Girls Said 3

• It COULD be but the past proves that this will be most likely a tease throughout the first season = frustration to me. It HAS all the potential for loads of fun revelations in the hands of good writers but for me, the investment in too many commercials would make me NOT get hooked.

This summer TCM has really let everyone down with few exceptions in prime time. They are considered TOPS b/c NO commercials, even though some greedy cable/other providers now make us pay for it.

So the usual suspects are our "looking forward to" models (even not new shows, almost everyone in them will be new) = Dancing With The Stars, The Bachelor + any new comedies

• Chicago Med. It's another spinoff of Chicago Fire and I love that show and the other spinoff show, Chicago PD. Looking forward to seeing how this goes.

• Quantico and Limitless 😍

• Lol aight, maybe later today I will, just remind me.

Oh but if anything comes on during football, football wins! That's why I've never seen an episode of walking dead, cause I've been waiting all day for Sunday night.