Do you prefer English or Russian version of these songs?

I wonder how many people remember this group…. they used to be really big a decade ago…

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm used to the English version, but I think the Russian version is good too. I mean it's just a different language. I understand a bit of it - also a Slavic language like Croatian. =)

I like the feeling of the Russian version better.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the russian version - Ah innocent times, "All the things she said" went to number 1 in UK and the video featured schoolgirl lesbians with a kiss on the video - Top of the Pops would never play full video - Anyway the girls always kissed during live performance - The girls were due to perform live on Top of the Pops, the papers were full of will they or won't they beforehand. The BBC had to issue a statement to say that the girls were told in no uncertain terms not to kiss.

What Girls Said 2

• Prefer the English version, but I'm more than happy with the Russian one

• I'm Russian, but I prefer English versions. Their lyrics make more sense than Russian ones in my opinion.

What Guys Said 7

• I like both versions of these songs, but I kinda prefer Russian version, it sounds cooler.
    By the way, there are some other great songs with both Russian and English version, here is an example (two different bands):

English - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRvGZffXhfk

Russian - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsrklSlDA7w

• I remember them because they are from Russia. They lost because of problems with their producer. Very sad story, the producer got brain cancer, and one of the singers lost her voice.:( ... I prefer their songs in Russian.

• lol I myself just very randomly remembered them and went through most of their best songs in a row.

• I generally prefer the original version :D
    Usually, that's the best one!

• Haven't heard any but English because I have enough of Russians on csgo

• Should compare the English and Russian singers doing "It's a Long Way to Tipperary."

• im used to the russian one heh never knew that there was an English now