Title of a sexual country song?

Okay, not a relationship question but maybe you guys can help. I heard this country song a few days ago. I can't remember any of the lyrics but I remember that they were very sexually explicit, like really dirty. I am pretty sure it was a newer country song, not old country. Anyone know what song it could be? Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Can you tell me anything else about it? Female artist? Male artist? Group? Fast or slow tempo? You don't remember any of the lyrics at all?

What Guys Said 5

• Was it by David Allen Coe? He has quite a few.

Don't Bite the Dick
    Pick 'um, Lick 'um, Stick 'um
    Little Susie Shallow Throat
    Fuckin' In The Butt

• Well dang, I'd ask this guy!

• Haha no, I listened to that last one. While it's very funny and you've got the right idea, his stuff is older. This was a newer country artist. But thanks for the laugh lol

• I haven't heard all those myself. I only knew the first one and looked up the rest. I just knew he did a lot.

I don't know any new country songs though.

If you want some more country laughs, try Rodney Rodney Carrington. It's musical comedy.
      Titties and Beer
      Dear Penis
      Show Them To Me

• Yeah, come back here cousin and spread your cheeks. ... by Billy Rae Buttdart

• I done did her in the vagina - By Skeeter and Jimbo (ft Earl on the banjo)

• Just google 'david allen coe x rated hits' and you will get so many explicit country songs ranging from completely sexual to completely racist.

• Do you at least remember where you heard it?

What Girls Said 1

• Uh... that's kinda vague don't ya think? Haha I would love to help you out but... you didn't give me much to work with :)

• Yeah I know lol but that's all I've got. I know some country songs have sexual lyrics that are more like innuendos, but this one was straight up dirty. Male artist, that's the best I have