Does anyone else think Kim Kardashian is physically unattractive?

I mean her plastic body is gross. I don't even like big butts anyway but I can handle one if it's natural (and hers is not.) Her boobs are fake. Her face is fake, but it still looks ugly to me. Plus, she's getting too fat in the stomach too. I think she is so overrated.

0|0
12|5

Most Helpful Guy

• No, there was a guy in one of my college classes I met a few years ago who also thought she was physically unattractive. Believe it or not, he also didn't like big butts and thought her body was disgusting, as well as her face being ugly.

Personally, I think she's the overall best looking celebrity. Granted, her entire body is fake. She has huge fake boobs (obvious.) A slim waist and huge butt isn't uncommon but when you have skinny legs, flat hips AND a stiff (nut jiggly) butt, it's clearly fake. Her face looks like it's been done too.

So, I find her drop dead sexy but she's fake too.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• I think she's beautiful

And why waste time and energy hating someone you don't know? If you find her so distasteful then do something else with your time...

0|1
    0|0
  • she's definitely not unattractive, but if she didn't have the money/privilege that she does she wouldn't look as good as she does or have the things that she has. i obviously don't know her personally, so i have nothing against her, but the fact that she's famous but has no legitimized talent bothers me as well as most people who don't understand the purpose behind socialites.

0|0
    0|0
  • You do realize she's pregnant? Hahahaha

Yes, she's fake, but her body isn't bad looking. Her breasts and butt look too plastic, but everything else looks pretty decent.

0|0
    0|1
  • She's not my body goal, but I do think she is pretty, mind you she's pregnant lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, she's not totally ugly to me but all the plastic surgeries really made her look weirdly cartoonish and her body looks kinda deformed - and honestly I think Kylie Jenner is slowly getting there, too..

0|0
    0|1
  • Ugly? I don't think so
    Overrated? Yes I agree with you. There are plenty of girl who look like her and better and more natural actually in my area.

0|0
    0|1
  • i don't like her.. she is just yuck..

1|0
    0|1
  • Lol well she's pregnant again so that explains the fat stomach. But nah, she's extremely overrated and looked much better before all the surgery.

0|0
    0|1
  • Google her without any makeup.. lol she's really fake.

0|0
    0|1
  • Most celebrities are overrated. Well its her body so I guess she can do whatever she wants with it

0|0
    0|1
  • She looks a lot bigger on camera. She's actually not that big in real life.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think she is ugly, I just hate her because she is a horrible fucking human being.

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 4

• Yes I do as well as unattractive in other ways.

0|0
    0|0
  • if you think they're pretty? let see them without those surgery and clown makeup on

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never found her attractive. She's Kanye West's problem, not mine, and for that, I'm grateful.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know if she's plastic or not but your 2nd sentence explains your dislike for her. Either way she's making more money than you. How you feel? Salty?

0|1
    0|1
    • She's definitely plastic dude. When your butt is huge and STIFF looking (not jiggly) and on THIN legs with FLAT hips, it's a clear giveaway she had butt implants. Her boobs look huge and fake too.

And who cares if she makes more money? How is that relevant to the question?

• Her butt is jiggly, but I don't give a fuck. Why the hell do and others care so much? Are you fucking her? Leave the damn girl alone. Get some pussy.