Should I get a PS4?

I've been an xbox person my whole life, not very familiar with playstation. But lately i've been thinking about getting a PS4 cause of the games only for playstation. Is it worth spending my money on? What's better and worse about it?

I was supposed to do a poll but forgot, sorry

Most Helpful Guy

• Most famous exclusive game titles belongs to the playstation.

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends which games do you like?

If you have to pick I would honestly get the PS4 but that's because i hate xbox games.

Though the best selling ps game console is the PS2 and another best selling game console is the Nintendo Wii. I'm more of a Nintendo person because the games are more creative and interesting to me.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I've been on this debate myself haha. I'm not sure... with the Xbox One being able to get some backwards compatibility later on this year, that is good. Maybe PlayStation 4 will get this eventually? I've had a PS2 and liked it, but skipped 3 for an Xbox 360.

If you are able to afford one, and you really like the game titles (current and coming out) I say go for it! :)

• I would get a PS4!