What would you do if the world is coming to an end in 3 days?

Would you still plant your apple tree?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would forgive everybody who ever wronged me and pray.

Most Helpful Guy

• Assuming people aren't going crazy and creating mass hysteria, I'd do as many of these as I possibly could...
    1.) Crank up my guitar amp to 11 and wake up all my neighbors. No regrets.
    2.) Say goodbye to all my GAG friends and possibly confess to a crush. Probably get rejected, then smudge the item off my list with my tears of rejection :(
    3.) Finish a song I was working on for someone.
    4.) Eat all the poptarts in the store.
    5.) If I knew the exact time that the world was coming to an end, I'd skydive off a plane with no parachute and have the world explode or whatever right before I hit the ground xD
    6.) tor****. EVERYTHING. (without a vpn either)
    7.) Try and go to a place somewhere on the other side of the world to see it and stuff.

That's about all I can think of right now haha.

What Girls Said 3

• How would the world come to an end? I'll either fly to another planet or commit the seven deadly sins :D

• I would start crying :(

• Get pregnant.

What Guys Said 6

• I'd probably just keep farming. Ideally I'd finally sleep with a girl, well not actual sleep but ya know. cuz that would be nice to do before I die. One can dream

• I'll just mind my own business and let it happen. I would just spend whatever time we have left with the people I care about via my family and my girlfriend

• Ask out every girl I find attractive that I see and try to get some.

• Id find a way to survive...

• LOL an apple tree in 3 days huh xD

• surf the web and download porn.