Has anyone ever walked in on you while you're in the bathroom showering, pooping, etc. and just start having a conversation with you?

• Yeah, so?
  • No that's fucking weird
  • Umm...

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• It's normal when you're living together and sharing the master bathroom. Sometimes we hop in the shower together to save time. XD

What Girls Said 5

• No, because I lock the door. That's kind of weird. If I didn't invite you into the washroom with me then I want to be left alone.

• Hahaha No... that's weird.
    My friend does it with her sister. I guess that's less weird, though. Still kind of awkward.

• My sister used to. I think my shit got unbearable over the years. Lol

• Yeah, my mom used to. I did it to her too. I would also walk in and take a shit while she was standing at the sink getting ready for work in the morning. We only had one bathroom at the time, so kind of got used to it.

• But pooping should be quiet time. A time of peace and concentration

• Well, thankfully now that is the case, since it is just my sister and I here and we do not walk in on one another.

• Yeah happened to me several times.

What Guys Said 1