Best TV show you've ever seen?

Out of all the TV shows, what's the one you wish you could unsee and watch again?

for me it's a toss up between breaking bad and game of thrones

0|0
6|8

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Pushing Daisies

best show ever, in my opinion..

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• 0|1
    0|0
    • I'm excited about fear the walking dead! Haven't seen the 2nd Ep yet though

• Me neither, I'm downloading it right now.

• I've got it recorded on Foxtel, will watch it tomorrow, can't wait!

• I really loved The Strain 👌

0|0
    0|0
  • Berserk, if anime counts. Game of Thrones is my next favorite. I enjoy The Walking Dead and Ray Donovan too though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree, Game of Thrones and Breaking Bad are amazing! Supernatural too, and Dexter and the walking dead (although it did get kind of boring at times)

0|0
    0|0
  • The sopranos
    Breaking bad

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Game of Thrones. I have all seasons here and actually I'm watching the whole show again.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't decide whether it is Broen/Bron, a Swedish/Danish series, on which The Bridge, the weak American version is based or The Honourable Woman, a British series.

0|0
    0|0
    • I am huge fan of House of Cards and the Israeli original of Homeland too! Just can't decide, all of them are great, with fantastic acting, a real authentic and not exaggerated action which American series tend to have.

• 0|0
    0|0
  • The walking dead :) So excited for season 6 on October 11th 😱😱

0|0
    0|0
  • definitly Firefly

0|0
    0|0
  • I've got a lot, but just a few is Batman The Animated Series, The Knick, and Sir Arther Doyle's The Lost World.

0|0
    0|0
  • game of thrones. . . . .

0|0
    0|0