What exactly IS a "trap queen"?

0|0
7|6

Most Helpful Guy

• probably some girl with a fine ass body, who traps a mans mind and body. Then that man will do anything to keep this girl. For example buy her expensive cars.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well a trap is the area where drug deals are carried out.
    Trap Queen is about Fetty's ex who learnt how to cook crack and shared it with him.

I'm guessing a female drug dealer.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

What Girls Said 6

• A trap queen is a woman who's high ranking in the drug business.
    The "trap" is slang for a place where a narcotic transaction occurs. It's called a "trap" because drugs are what police make the most arrests off of. Street chemists who create drugs tend to be doing it because it seems to be or truly is the only way they can ever achieve 'the American dream" or any type of legitimate financial solidity. They're a product of a system where drugs are a means to an end yet also an end to their freedom, ability to get a better job if they get caught, and physical/mental health. Once they get into the business, it's practically impossible to get out in addition to the fact that the justice system loves to persecute drug dealers harshly. That's why they call it "the trap".

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know, but she be cookin pies with ha baby #Yeaaaaa 🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

1|0
    0|0
  • A witty or street-smart female, usually with an urban flavor or appeal, who is loyal and resourceful. Baddest female superior to petty affairs and bitches. She is down to do what is needed for her friends, family and man. Capable of sass, class, and trash. She enjoys hip-hop, urban and trap culture.

Courtesy of Urban Dictionary. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • TOP DEFINITION
    Trap Queen
    A bomb-ass female.
    The baddest female.
    She is loyal to her friends, lives for her family, and gives no fucks to bitter, petty bitches.
    She also enjoys listening to trap music.
    CL is a trap queen in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • THANK U FOR ASKINB

ITS A LADY WHO OWNS A PLACE OR IS BOSS OVER people WHO MAKE DRUGS AKA BEES IN THE TRAP

0|0
    0|0
  • The best female trap artist. Like Britney was Princess of pop and jacko was king of pop? Yeah.

0|0
    0|0