Silento - Watch Me (Whip / Nae Nae)?

Does this song make anyone else want to stab themselves in the ears? It's the most bloddy painful song I've ever heard in my entire life. Every time it comes on I feel like driving my car off a bridge.

• Love the song; can't get enough
  • It's ok... but not my favorite
  • I concur; it's freaking terrible
  • I'm so hungry

Most Helpful Guy

• I think this is actually the first time I ever heard of it (I just looked it up). Oh my gosh, this is like every part of music that I dislike lol. It has lots of autotune, super repetitive lyrics, doesn't really mean much deep down, and it isn't even catchy or require any technical skill to do.

If I sound like I'm ranting about it, I probably am. It goes against my music taste pretty much seamlessly. I listen more towards rock, harder rock, and absolutely love shredding guitar solos or drum solos. This song pretty much made me cringe and get regretful at the same time. Regret for what, one may ask? Giving that youtube channel its 200 millionth-something view 😡 I hope my youtube recommended search algorithm isn't messed up now :(

What Girls Said 2

• Lmao, it's so overrated

• meh its kind of dumb now.

• But you did like it at one point? I've never liked it. From the first time I heard the song it was just painful. I thought this had to be a joke parody song or something then the radio kept playing it. So I Googled it and yeah it's on the popular charts. I just don't get it man...

• I like the song not the dance. All you do is punch the air and wipe an invisible window.

What Guys Said 1

• I couldn't agree more; that song sucks.