What do you think about Nicki snatching Miley's faux braids off her appropiated head at the VMAs?

http://blavity.com/watch-nicki-snatch-mileys-faux-dreads-off-her-appropriated-head-at-the-vmas/

I was a fan of Cyrus since about 8 years. Never saw this coming. Her new album is called "Miley Cyrus & Her Dead Petz"

Most Helpful Guy

• Miley sucks, and so does Nicki, but chapeau to Miley for knowing how to handle the situation. Nicki just looked stupid and embarrassed herself in front of everybody. Miley, as a host, shouldn't have sais anything back to Nicki, and that's what she did, and she looked way more mature than Nicki.
    Bravo for Miley (didn't know I was ever gonna say this).

• Ugh, you guys are all blaming Nicki. Miley deserved it %100 and Nicki looked awesome.

• Oh boy... whatever... shouldn't have expected much about you given how you defend Nicki and you made this a race issue.

• Blocked. This is a race issue. Educate yourself.

Most Helpful Girl

• LOOOOL that was so embarrassing! Miley handled herself very well there.
    Also Dead Petz is a great album.

• LOL embarassing for who?

• She just brushed it off, what intelligence?

• That was the intelligent thing to do unlike Nicki who was irrational

What Guys Said 4

• never was a fan of nikki minaj. She got this stereotypical attitude that turns me off immediately

• Blaming the black woman. It's nice that I can block you now and never see you again.

• Couldn't give less of a fuck, cause the VMAs didn't have enough rock or metal.

• She has gone insane

• As much as I like Miley she is a sad excuse for a human being.

What Girls Said 13

• You mean 'Miley, what's good?' Hahahah
    Loved it. xD
    I haven't seen the VMAs, I just saw that on youtube. =)

• media1.giphy.com/media/xh1MW6FLfEY0/giphy.gif

Damn right after she thanked her pastor.

• can you please tell me what is the story about?, i saw the video but couldnt understand what was their issue first place?, and what did nicki say at the VMAS?

• "Off her appropriated head" gosh when will people finally get over the fact that a simple freaking hair style is not culture appropriation lmao if it is, Nicki is doing it all the time.
    Other than that she really didn't do any good to her own image with being a fury on TV - once again..

• I was hoping for some actual hair pulling- how disappointing. Hey, I like some of both of their songs but neither as people. They're both horrible role models and a bit trashy.

• Read some of Nicki went through. Don't think she's trasy just because she shows skin (and butt)

• Appropiate time and place? You don't get to decide what's appropiate. Okay, I'm out.

• Okay, I'll just be here trying to care.

• I was like 'damn, Nicki!' But I don't blame her :P

• Nicki finally did something right. Can't stand that white piece of shit wannabe.

• It's probably for album sales

• I saw the video of nicki saying what's good I thought that was funny and i also like nicki's singing I just never liked Miley's so much

• they both act that way because they're told to. it's all scripted lol

• I think she deserved it.

• It's just a publicity stunt

• I thought their on stage exchange was scripted, so that wasn't a joke? And when did she pull her hair, I didn't see that, did it happen backstage?

• She didn't literally pull her hair, LOL