Have you seen the Terminator Genisys yet? What do you think about this new series?

I've seen it , I really liked the new series, It just surprise me, They subvert the traditional story, Put more new ideas in this new series John Connor became Skynet vs Good T800, at the same time T1000 and another bad T800 hunting Sarah Connor and Kyle Reese. T800 VS Old T800, And our hero Arnold Schwarzenegger have a nickname in the movie, It called papas. In the end T800 upgrade to T1000, In my opinion, All these new changes will bring more surprises to the audience.

Terminator Genisys

Most Helpful Girl

• They're milking the cow to death.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• i've never seen any of the terminator movies

• I haven't see it and I have no interest in jt

What Guys Said 3

• It was very very confusing. Especially if you try to understand all the time travel stuff like paradoxes and stuff.

I prefer it over the other 2 sequels: "Rise Of The Machines" and "Salvation", still can't hold a candle to The original first two by their original creator: James Cameron.

I didn't make a real big deal out of John Connor being assimilated by Skynet, but I think they could have done more instead of making this another let's milk more money opportunity with so many leftover plotholes.

But the message I thought was the most interesting in the entire movie was regarding how technology has affected the world now and that people are becoming more obsessed, engrossed and dependent on them than ever:

"This is the world now. Plugged in, logged on all the time. They can't live without it. Genisys is a Trojan horse. Skynet's way into everything. These people are inviting their own extinction in through the front door, and they don't even know it."

I thought that could have been better focus as a theme they could have used. Humans dependency or overdependency on machines and technology to sustain themselves and providing them comfort and how that reflects on reality and social issues. It really could have been "the message" the film should have focused on and try to deliver to the audience.

• Don't like John Connor being the villain and just being thrown to the wayside like that.

• First I don't like John Connor being the villain too, But that's a hard fact, I think he came back in the next Terminator film.

• So many plot twists xD
    Was an okay film, better than I'd thought it'd be.