How scary did you think the first Paranormal Activity movie was?

Just watched Paranormal Activity Part 1 for the first time, was not scary at all and the only thing I thought throughout the movie was how I wanted to bang Katie, nice boobs, pretty feet, I'd bang the shit out of her.

• Scariest movie I ever saw
  • Scary, but I've seen scarier
  • Hints of scariness, if scary was a fart, this would be a a slight scent like a fart linger after 5 minutes
  • Not scary at all
  • Laughable

Most Helpful Girl

• it was more gory than anything.

Most Helpful Guy

• At the time I was quite young and I was absolutely terrified.

• oh hahaha, yea, you must have been really young, your balls hadn't even dropped back then

• Oh no, they dropped. But only a little. I sounded like a squeeky Bigfoot.

What Girls Said 1

• I didn't watch the movie yet. I only saw the trailer and it did not scare me. It would be fun to watch with a group of friends.

What Guys Said 2

• i actually donĀ“t really like movies where the "scary" element is allmost only composed of jumpscares.
    i like ones with subliminal fear you can really get yourself into.

• Not scary. I never watched a horror movie that actually scared me. Especially the newer ones. Like Unfriended, wtf is that shit? a haunted Skype call? how about no.