Anyone Seen the Butterfly Effect (with Ashton Kutcher)?

This may be a long shot but has anyone seen the Butterfly Effect? If so, what did you think of it?

For those familiar with the alternate endings, Which one was your favorite? To the time travel buffs, did the potholes bother you or (depending on the ending, maybe?) was the concept feasible?

I just love this movie and feel that there are so many different layers yo it that are worthy of prolonged discussion and debate. :D

Most Helpful Guy

• Now, I'm going to have to watch it... you've sold it for me :-)

Most Helpful Girl

• Yesss! I loved that movie. I watched it long time ago, but it's one of my favorite movies. I think I watched the alternative endings on youtube, but I don't really recall. The one I can remember is the first one I watched on the movie and it was a very sad ending :(

What Guys Said 7

• If you really want to evaluate it properly, it's pretty stupid with a lot of plot holes. But it's a moderately entertaining flick to sit down and watch.
    I prefer the theatrical ending. The director's ending is so fucking ridiculous I couldn't believe it.

• Eons ago lol.

• Yes I saw it and I saw all the alternate endings (there were quite a few)
    I liked the one where in the end he introduced himself to the girl he had to avoid.

Did you see the sequels?

• haven't seen it

• I liked the movie but I don't care for the actor that much

• It was pretty nice.

• I saw it and it wasn't bad but i don't remember all the alternate universes.

What Girls Said 7

• I did and I absolutely loved it! I didn't watch the sequel though. By alternate endings, do you mean the different endings that were actually in the movie or endings that were extra that aren't seen in the movie?

• ooo i've heard it's good but i haven't seen it. what's it about briefly?

• I've seen it but I hardly remember it any more. O. o
    I liked the movie, that I remember.

• I thought it was painful to watch, the acting was awful, I just couldn't get into it but we were in the theater so I had no choice but to finish it lol

• I was like 9 when I saw it, I thought it was interesting and predictable.

• I saw it many years ago. The only thing I remember is a scene in which a dog is burnt, alive, I believe it was the main character's childhood dog. Anyways, I liked it but hated the sequel.

• Yea it was an interesting movie