Have you ever seen a ghost?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yea and it isn't how you expect it to be, it's just a really pitch black silhouette in the dark

Most Helpful Girl

• It's possible I have seen one. Years ago at this haunted castle, you pay money and walk through it and it takes awhile. Anyways near the end of us being done and coming down the stairs, there was a strange looking man in period clothing and he stopped to talk to us and knew a fuck ton about the castle so we excused ourselves and left cause he was a little creepy and at the gift shop we mentioned to the workers in there about the man and they looked at us like we had two heads. They said there is no man or anyone else dressed up and playing "host". We left completely shaken up. I tend to hear or feel things though. I have felt and heard a lot.

What Guys Said 7

• www.thingamababy.com/.../ghost1.jpg

Yes on Halloween...
    I ain't 'fraid of no ghost!

• Well I noticed a presence twice

Once in the middle of the night, it just felt as if someone was in the room with me... you know that feeling of energy you get when someone is actually beside you... yea that but I was alone

And the other time... I was home alone , doors locked... and I randomly woke up around 2am and starting looking through my picture on my phone... and oddly there was pictures taken of me around 1am from odd angles... but I'm alone :/

• Yes. Multiple times.

• I spoke to a dead person once and asked them a question. Then I got an answer to the question I asked them two and a half years later.

• whenever i step in front of a mirror

• you can't see something that doesn't exist

• Nope I never have

What Girls Said 8

• I am a ghost. I died so I could fuck with @illusive_man's sanity.

• Nah, I never have

• Nope, it's probably just in your mind.

• Nope, i haven't

• No, I never have. Nonresistant things can't be seen.

• no and I never will

• No but i have seen Ghost, pretty good movie in my opinion...

• I don't think so.