The Justice League... ?

The NEW Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016) who's gonna Win?

According to a clip from 'The Daily Show' in an interview with 'Astrophysicist' Neil deGrasse Tyson, and John Stewart... gives the illusion that Superman's the villain not Batman.. I think NOT!!! Although Batman works with Law Enforcement, Superman works with the 'Special Forces' sooo, Note that! Batman lovers!
I AM open for further debate on this, if you dare wish...

Most Helpful Guy

• Superman should win (with his powers), but the obvious almost never happens... so i guess batman👌

• Ain't that the truth!

• Thanks man😄👍

• Not a prob kid

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• I'm willing to bet that they'll fight BUT there won't be a victor. It'll be a draw or the fight will get postponed or some typical movie scenario to prevent fans from both sides from raging.

• There's gotta be a plot twist to keep it interesting, so fans can't predict the predictable

• Lol.

You're very ecstatic about this upcoming movie. Or maybe just about DC Comics in general.

• It's a big deal for sure

• I want batman to win, just to knock superman down a peg

• Lol... So what you're sayin is SM's ahead in the game or maybe more like 'above' the game... "It's a bird, it's a plane, noooo, it's SUPERMAN!!!"

• Although in outer space it appears white

What Girls Said 2

• Batman. I know Superman has powers, but Batman is intelligent/smart. He just needs kryptonite to take Superman down and always carries some with him.

Not to mention my bias--He's my favorite male superhero.

• I'm really excited for this movie! Obviously superman is wayyy more stronger than batman, but batman is smart and will probably think of way to defeat him. (Supermans weakness kryptonite).

• I know batman doesn't have any powers. I agree it will be interesting to see who will win. Why are they fighting in the first place? I don't get it because they r both good.

• That's a verrrrry good question, if I had to guess, I think it's a Power struggle, maybe competing for the leadership role, power position, spotlight.. or something to that effect