What do you think about this dance performance?

Hey everyone :) so I have a youtube video of one of my dance performances, you just have to follow this link:
let me know your opinons! Is great to have some feedback from everyone!
I would like to make dancing videos in the future to post them on youtube in my current channel (not this one hehe) I think dancing is a beautiful art! And I think that share it with people would be pretty nice! :)

anyway, thanks for watching!

P. D if the link doesn't show up and you are still keen to watch it or you have nothing better to do, just search for laura chavez drum solo on youtube, should be the first one! Again... Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yNFDgfqvG8

No seriously, I had the pleasure of viewing a belly dancer while in Turkey, it's a great talent. 😀

• the song... Thanks haha. Turkey would be awesome! I'd love to see some bellydance over there, I've seen videos and they are AMAZING!

• Well you get 👍 so far, but keep improving, and good luck. 😉

• Thanks! :D

Most Helpful Girl

• you are a very good dancer and I think the only thing I would say is that maybe the layered skirt isn't the best thing? I know its belly dancing but I think your hips are a bit too hidden... maybe layer it up vertically instead of horizontally on the skirt...

Wonderful though well done!!!

• Thanks for the comment!! I will definitely take that into consideration :) and thanks for the compliment!! :D

• you are lovely to watch I was almost girl crushing :) you have lovely hair too so dont go ruining that... EVER! x

• Haha thanks girl! Im actually pretty curly ahahah but straight hair looks better when dancing xD

What Guys Said 1

• Omg you are AMAZING!!!' I've seen bellydance before and you have something special, I think is your attitude, is is easy to say that you love dancing! Well done. I think you deserve more views! You shouldve post this on a different topic lol no one visits this one... Eveyone asks for rates and shit which is useless, this is worth to watch!

• Oh wow... Thank you so much!!! :) I really appreciate it :D

What Girls Said 1

• Damn girl! Well done!!! Im jealous haha, I agree with one of the things a guy said, you do have something special, I encourage you to upload more videos! I think you could have an audience, if you decide to upload videos let us know!! I would subscribe xx

• thank you so much!!! :)