Why are so many people excited for the new Star Wars movie?

It's going to suck, just like The Phantom Menace did along with the rest of those gay movies in the trilogy.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• It won't necessarily suck. It's still too early to tell. I'm excited for the new one because the trailer looks decent, and I'm hoping that they would really correct their mistakes from the prequel trilogy.
    I'm not saying that it is going to be up to par with the originals, but the potential for a great movie is what makes me excited. They have the possibility for an awesome movie -- it just matters whether or not they do it right.

Basically, I'm hesitant but excited.

• It's going to suck. I'm 100% sure.

• Except my tastes are better.

What Girls Said 1

• im sure it will!

What Guys Said 2

• Well George Lucas isn't directing so I'd like to think it'll be more like an epic space action movie and less like a Muppets movie. That being said, I'm not at all excited about it.

• The Phantom Menace was really good. II and III was ass. I think we need to see it first. Wait until the movie comes out. Watch it. Then if it still sucks to you fine.

• So you're saying Jar Jar Binks was a good character?
      The movie will be terrible.

• Yeah, I knew I was right.

• The ones with Luke Skywalker in them were terrible movies.