Scariest game you've ever played?

Scariest game you've ever play. If you can, console/ PC.

Hmm... the first two REs were pretty freaky, Dead Space was scary at first, the third one was more cool than anything. Bioshock was pretty scary. Silent Hill Downpour was scary at times, the P. T. was fucking horrifying. Nightmare Creatures could be put on here, too, I guess.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have never actually played a scary game - or the one I find scary.
    Maybe resident evil on the hardest setting? Not sure...

Most Helpful Guy

• Outlast with an oculus rift, in the dark, at night.

What Girls Said 3

• I guess it's not that scary but I love American Mgee's Alice and Alice Madness Returns. Alice was my very first video game when I was 6 I used to play it with my mom.. a bit dark for a 6 year old but I loved it!

• One man hide and seek for sure but that's not a video game and you need to be alone.
    Most creepy video games I've played so far are probably the zelda ones because hell.. that moon 😖

• I liked playing dead space (has more jump scares), but plot wise I think rule of the rose

• the first dead space had some amazing atmosphere. the 2nd game was ok, but the 3rd sucked.

• @TJ-Laser I completely agree about the dead space franchise, they need to go back to the first game style with the store from the second game

What Guys Said 20

• Resident Evil 4. Whenever I was on low ammo and those villagers Ganado yell "Aaahi estaa!" It freaks me out 😣😨😵😱

Overall, I hate that Slender the most. That bastard is ridiculously overpowered and hd scares and beat the crap out of me. 😣😖😫

• Truth or Dare

• I've had trippy moments playing The Last of Us and Skyrim at night. To the point I had to get up and turn the lights to on for a few minutes to chill out

• I don't play scary video games, but I heard an urban legend about the 'red room'. It's a boy playing a video game, and a pop-up comes up that says "Do you like?". He then closes it. More pop-ups open, and these ones said 'Do you like red?'. He closes them, and even more open. These ones say 'Do you like the red room?'. There is an eerie scream, and the next day, the boy hung himself and painted his room red with his blood.

• I would say outlast. And maybe Amnesia. These two are closest to being scariest so far even though they weren't extremely scary.

• The legend of Zelda!
    vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest
    Nuf sed

• Doom 3 was some scary stuff!

• Silent hill - ps1
    Resident evil - ps1
    Clock tower - ps1
    Fatal frame - ps2
    Dead space - Xbox 360
    That's all I can think of at the moment.

• Metro 2033, I was a scardy cat and couldn't finish it it's the scariest game I've ever played. I can brave through FEAR and Dead Space though.

• Silent Hill 2

• Probably Silent Hill or the older Resident Evil games.

• those tank controls helped with that. Games today just cannot be scary when you can ninja flip away from everything lol.

Resi 2 is my favourite game of all time. or at least in my top 5.

• Yeah that's part of it but its mostly because the game designer focus more on the graphics and how the online games are gonna be rather than the story line and focusing on how to create a lot of suspense and climax in the games.@tj-laser

• @TJ-Laser

• There was this game called 'Obscure' for the Original X-Box.
    That was quite scary at the time.

• When I was younger, and f.. ked up on the gear when i played Russian Roulette a few times

• Results please

• Life...

(Filler)

• not a fan of horror games... so I haven't played many, but one I remember is Amnesia.

• Metro 2033, dead space 1, outlast, five nights at Freddy's 😁

• clocktower (classic/ps1)

• i have played Doom 3...

• russian roulette