Which decades do you think were the best musically?

I peronally think the fifties to the eighties myself.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• I like all music and I can't say which I like best. I listen to all types (except for country). I love classical music, jazz, motown, blues, alternative, pop, rock, indie, everything (except country, like I said before). No era is better than the other to me. :)

• cool :) why not country?

• Orchestral backings are the best! I played in an orchestra for years. I quit a little while ago, but want to get back into it some day. Having an orchestra in music always makes it 10x better in my opinion.

• A good country song with orchestral background is last date its piano but its very beautiful

• The 70's -90's. Mainly classic rock from the 80's is what I'm obsessed with 😂😂 I should have been an 80's teen instead of a teen now

• Eightees! =D

• i like the 20s-60s and the 90s

What Guys Said 5

• Most music I like was from the 80s. So then I guess.

• ... all of them music is great but something about the 11th sounds really great not sure what it is exactly maybe its just the ancient dignified feel its interesting

• 60s to 80s

• I think the 90s were a good period too and most of the 00s.

• The. Eighties. Were. The. Best.

Queen, Cars, B52s, Kansas, what more can u ask for?