What types of recreation should I pursue this year?

- Should I go to bible study at school? I might not be able to because a lot of them happen in the early afternoon and that is when most of my classes are
- Should I try walking to my university and back which is a 6.6 mile walk that I could potentially do everyday or every other day?
- Shoud I take swimming lessons?
- Should I take art lessons?
- Should I volunteer in leadership at church?
- Should I volunteer for habitat for humanity?
- Should I do gardening for my school gardening club?
- Should I go on a book reading rampage and possibly start a book club?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the first an most important answer is: the activity that appeals to you :D
    But: the walking up and down to school I'd do at least 1 or 2 times per week, weather permitting. It's always good to have some movement.
    And I know the book club is an idea you've played with for some time so... maybe the combination of the book club and the walking?

• Thanks for the MH! And I hope it will make up for an interesting set of hobbies :D

What Guys Said 1

• The best use of your spare time in uni is to try to surround yourself with people who will challenge you. If you're somewhere where you're the smartest person in the room you're definitely in the wrong place.
    So pick either volunteering at church (where I assume you'll be mentored), being in a bible study with some people you highly respect, or start a book club by inviting some bright thinkers (like yourself, haha).

What Girls Said 0