Ever write a song before? If you did, what's the title of your favorite one you've written?

If you got a demo, please share!

Most Helpful Girl

• Yup.
    They're extremely easy to write and record, extremely difficult to improve.

• What do you mean by improving?

• I only want to hear YOUR song. Really! Not kidding! Anything else will dull it down to a comfortable sedation of technical accuracy. Any day of the week, would I prefer a song with a guitar slightly out of tune, an instrument that channels a feeling.

• I am a perfectionist when it comes to music. Not what sounds perfect to others but to me. Which is, may I add, entirely subjective.

Most Helpful Guy

• "Song" - couldnt come up with a title for this one
    cause i just wrote it now...

we used to drink on the weekend
    we used to dream and pretend
    the heat the salt the sand, summers bitter end

August passes quickly, and the winter never ends
    so lets go down and watch the waves
    lets grab some beers but who to send

Septembers coming baby, so lets just be friends
    the heat is dying baby, the sparks are going
    lets all get together, lets just blend

so lets go down and watch the waves
    lets grab some beers but who to send...

thats all i got...

• Did you just write that off the top of your head? Sounds pretty good!

• @EmpatheticLady thanks :)
      haha i am actually gonna help my friend make a mix-tape soon lol
      he can't rap so he wants me to be his writer
      Once we are finished producing it i will send you a link to sound cloud

• You're welcome! Good luck with you and your friend. :) I'm a great rapper. ;)

What Girls Said 2

• i not only write songs but i also sing :) i love singing ,
    one of my favorite song's title was ''You'r as beautiful as a Snowflake''

• I started some, but never finished them. I haven't written anything in a few years.

What Guys Said 3

• As of this moment, this is my favorite song I've been a part of writing...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgMNw8Ukz2I

However, I have some stuff coming out soon with a different band, that is more punk/pop, that's giving it a run for its money! It's much different, at times sounding like Weezer meets Nirvana... so I like it for different reasons of course. But the songs just feel GOOD... just very solid and well put-together.

Very excited for people to hear!

• Gonna have to listen to it again to catch the lyrics better, but sounded great. I can hear the influences you mentioned...

• Thanks! ... but I meant the stuff I don't have out yet sounds like Weezer and Nirvana... not this. This particular song was more inspired by Angels & Airwaves and more modern pop-punk bands.

• Yes, tons! Only a few of them have lyrics though. My favorite song that I've written is called Revelations. Unfortunately, I don't have a demo available. Sorry :-/

• I'm not that creative. I have wasted several hours of my life browsing soundcloud. Some talented people out there; but a lot of rubbish too.

• I agree. There seems to be a lot of self absorbed artists that make it big, without sharing their real story.