Would you ever skydive?

At 19 I jumped out of the aircraft that was the first ride I've ever had to altitude, I still have yet to not jump out of a plane I'm on, and next summer I will hopefully be able to complete AFF and do the 25 required jumps for the first license. So people I'm curious, do you have the balls?

• Yes I would take the jump!
  • No doesn't seem like something I'd want to do
  • You must be crazy, jumping from a plane would scare the shit outta me!

Most Helpful Girl

• I did it for my 16th birthday! I had been sting to do it for years but had to wait until I was old enough :P It was such an amazing experience!

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes it's a dream of mine, but first I need to finish uni and get a good job cause it's so expensive

What Girls Said 7

• I wouldn't be afraid to jump out of a plane, but what I fear is that my shoot would open and I would be plummeting to my death. That's what I'd be worried about. Other than that, it'd be so cool to do that.

• A lot of deaths actually happen with a fully deployed chute that people do over the top tricks in. Put it this way, the untrustworthy from where I'm probably going next year is nearing 50 if not older and has 16,000 jumps and counting, it's actually safe all things considered. You have a better chance of dying in your car whenever you leave town than a double chute malfunction or failure

• Instructor, not untrustworthy

• Yeah, I know it's probably safer than a car. So is flying, but yet I still can't shake that fear. Maybe someday...

• I've always wanted to try sky diving! I've done zip-lining in mountains and bungee jumping, so sky diving is the next step up.

• I would want to but then probably chicken out. XD

• A lot of places dont let you back I out, you have to be strapped to someone unless you get certified, or licensed and first time you must be. So even if your unconscious from fear they will still jump with you strapped

• As long as they don't kill me I can survive it. :D

• Nope I don't have the balls and I have no shame in admitting that.

• On my bucket list!

• I wouldn't that's scary I'll rather zipline

• i totally would!

What Guys Said 3

• Shure i would LUV to try and reach new heights

• I would, but they would probably have to push me out

• They typically don't let you back out, I've seen a vid where a guy was in tears almost and they kicked him out but that was a ripcord jump not free fall. And the first time you're strapped to someone, have to be in due to first time anxiety and its effects

• that would be a waste of gas if they let you backout

• At least where I went they take groups of like 10 jumpers so it's not like it's one person per ride

• I've done it already. It was fun