Which Game would you rather play?

• Game of Thrones
  • Life is Strange
  • Wolf Amongs Us
  • Walking Dead
  • Tales from Borderland

Most Helpful Girl

• A - looks the most interesting.

Most Helpful Guy

• Life is Strange, hands down best game on this list though I did enjoy Tales from the Borderlands so far. Game of Thrones is boring as fuck, and Walking Dead was kinda OK. The Wolf among us is the only one I have not played. The story isn't really intriguing me.

What Girls Said 3

• I chose Walking Dead because I really like the storyline but Life is Strange comes in a close second because that also has a very good storyline also

• I've only played The Wolf Among Us, and I enjoyed it. SO I voted for that one. I want to get The Walking Dead, Tales from the Borderlands and Game of Thrones. I haven't heard of Life is Strange.

• I just play FFXIV and Mobas lol I also tried Walking Dead before, couldn't get into it. I guess I would pick Game of Thrones though because I like the show so much.

What Guys Said 7

• Sorry im a cinematic gamer. I like the last of us, heavy rain, beyound two souls type stuff. Come on its 2015. I want real stuff for better experience. Like project morphese.

• i can't believe im the only vote on tfb

• It's the best Telltale game I think, but maybe I'm biased because of the setting. Life is Strange is much better though.

• A, C and D.

• Never played any of em so any of em is fine.

• I'm not a big fan of the tell tale games, but the wolf among us would probably interest me most. but I have only the walking dead from a sale but didn't played it.

I have life is strange, but I only played the first episode so far

• Life is Strange because it has some semblance of gameplay.

• The Walking Dead is one of the best games I've played.