Best video game ever not yet made?

So this is my idea for a video game... a sort of cross between Fifa and the GTA franchise. You would follow a player through his/her career but also have a life outside the stadium... you could get into nightclub brawls, get done for drink driving, have casual relationships or live a holier than thou life and get married and have kids etc.

What do you think? Please include suggestions as to what you would want to see in the game - eg. Have you ever wanted to dive in Fifa or push a ref over like Di Canio...

Most Helpful Guy

• I dream of a fighting game that is perfectly balanced among three factions of play style. In each faction there are hundreds of fighters to choose from, each with slight differentiating factors in their movesets. The game would have tons of little microgame nuances that raise the skill ceiling to an infinite height. This game would take characters from all sorts of different anime, videogames, franchises, TV shows and more. It would be an epic battle royale that would take the main stage at evo for the next 20 years.

Most Helpful Girl

• I saw one idea that was a game a little like The Stanley Parable where you had to make choices and you started out like a hero, a bit like Batman or something, but the story gets darker and darker and the choices you have to make become more difficult and involve much more sacrifice later on and eventually the hero becomes the villain. I think I'd really enjoy playing that.

What Guys Said 24

• SoulCalibur vs Battle Arena Toshinden,
    or Street Fighter vs Mortal Kombat,
    or maybe Tekken vs Virtua Fighter
    perhaps King Of Fighters vs Dead Or Alive
    possibly even Killer Instinct vs Double Dragon
    Basically - I love fighting games ;)

• A game where you play as the Aliens that wipe out Humanity. So basically you play as the entiren Covenant in Halo sorta thing. You get to to go planet to planet wiping out humanity until you get to Earth.

• GTA V has what you describe to an extent. You can (in theory) just be a taxi driver or whathaveyou and enjoy hobbies like boating, owning a private plane, golf, triathlons, hiking, hunting, tennis...

I used to dream of a game like this when I was younger too. Now that I have it in the form of GTA Online I realised it's a huge pain in the ass having to drive all the way to an airport every time you want to fly.

Likewise, I've played a few simulators where you have to drive to the depot and sign the roster and get given your assignment and then go collect your vehicle and do the route and then return it to the depot afterwards. I love the immersion sometimes but other times it's a pain in the ass if you just want to drive. I suppose being forced also forces you into the scenario.

• I think that's a pretty good idea but I wouldn't limit it to just being able to play as a footballer.

The old GTA's like GTA Vice city and San Andreas used to have stadiums where you could go and do little events like demolition derby, hot ring racing and stunt shows. What I would like to see is a game like GTA where you create your player at the start of the game with tools like the ones seen in wrestling games and then you can enter the GTAesque universe and take a career path as either a car racer, a wrestler, a tennis player, a footballer etc and make money winning events with the obvious option of entering a life of crime too and be able to do everything.
    I think this would be really cool, like the ultimate game.

I hope we see something like this in the future

• Arma 3 life mod.. When I was a police, I constantly have to go defend to bank cuz it gets robbed. Everyone there is a player even the bankers, drug dealers, bartenders, prisoners lol.

• Gotta love the master race's unlimited awesome supply of creative mods

• I've been patiently waiting for a game that lets you play as a full fledge vigilante just an average joe with a gun and a police radio I've played Watch_Doge and really enjoyed it but it wasn't as amazing as I thought it would be the story was great but the side stuff was kinda half assed

• your idea sounds very good, like playing gta v and you can play soccer and basketball in it

• Some kind of adventure game like Skyrim except even better.

• A full 3D world of pokemon. But a well made world, with anime style and fuck*** vast, maybe even randomly generated like minecraft when exploring really deep. But in a zelda ocarina perspective, and we grow with time, night, day, seasons...

+

That idea of full freedom that the game "Fable" promissed but didn't really made...

• With villages and cities with a lot of life, random behaviors and if possible some random generated behaviors of characters making their life in the cities when we could really see them as individuals with a life.

• And a better sense of reality in the relations beetween characters.
      Like... "Dude, i can't enter my house, im gonna call the police" and then they appear with ffire pokemons and you are f**** up.

• Your game is too.. what do I say, naive. Both can be easily combined without any significant changes to either of the game.

Basically I have read much about Virtual Reality shit and as a FPS lover, it would be so amazing, like seeing 3D is norm but with that , you can hear 3D sounds, so you know exactly from where the sounds are coming, and then you can smell, and you can even taste, that would be epic.

• Video games are for nerds.

• That sounds more like a cross between Fifa and the Sims. Personally I'd find that fairly boring. I've never been into that Sims reality games. I'd just want to be skipping to game days and forget about the mundane normal life parts.

• Get some money hire some bruh bruhs and you got yourself a game

• They used to have a dive button on TIF 2003. www.amazon.co.uk/.../B00006BMLH :)

• Definitely Pokamen

• I'd just be happy for another Fallout game that isn't completely awful or trying to pander to a certain demographic.

Shit, that goes for all modern RPGs, honestly.

• Half-Life 3
    *Runs away*

• that sounds stupid

• I liked GTA since I was a little boy. Because you can do whatever you want ingame.

But Fifa not so much because I have everything about football (soccer).

• League Of Legends. According to its' stats.

• CrysisXminecraftXgtaXpostalXmetroXsome other game that should be about the science and physx part = real life.

I am already hyped for blade and soul and maybe black desert

Maybe blade and soul + sims4 would do the job

• More like a cross between FIFA and SIMS... but the idea sounds really good to me.

• You sound like my kind of girl. That is an awesome idea!

• There are already games just like you described actually. I would like to have one where you watch C-SPAN and every time you think a politician lied you can taser him/her for a moment.

What Girls Said 6

• That's basically The Sims.
    www.dayherald.com/.../The-Sims-4.jpg

• I love fifa and now website like https://fifa16freecoins.net/ started coins also which is really better for we guys.
    So donot wait.

• All the games I've ever played are really awesome. Though I'm still excited for when the next The legend of zelda game comes out. I'm curious on how they are going to do it. From what I hear it's going to be the first open world zelda game.

• I'm a game developer myself and this sounds like a great idea.

Well I'm currently making a platformer that involves confusing the player by making them mash too many buttons at once. That's something I think I'd enjoy playing too.

• I'm waiting for a shooter, anime themed

But it's the gameplay like cod or cs, and characters are fully customizable
    And you can switch between first/third person :3

• Could be fun xD
    Though I prefer Gamer like Baldurs gate, dragon age and never Winter night.