Why do people hate Kim Kardashian so much?

Is it because she's rich?
Because she likes attention?

I don't get it. I am completely neutral in this.

• Because she's rich and I'm jealous.
  • Because she is plastic.
  • Because she is famous but doesn't seem to have any marketable talents.
  • Because she has way too many sisters!
  • All of the above.
  • I'm neutral...

Most Helpful Guy

• 1, The cool thing to do is to hate on the Kardashians right now.

2. Most consider her entirety undeserving of the "success" she's found. (Success meaning fame here)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 39

• It's jealousy and it comes down to the way she got to where she's at now.

Basically she grew up in a rich family and gained minor acknowledgement from the media because she was friends with Paris Hilton.
    Then her sex tape with her boyfriend was leaked and went viral which was perfect timing as her name was exploded through the internet along with the explosion of Facebook and social media. This led to her whole family being picked up for keeping up with the kardashians and really got the wealth ball rolling for her.

She now owns multiple businesses even though she knows absolutely nothing about running a business and all the work is done by other people.

She's the perfect example of being in the right place at the right time.
    Is it fair? No but life, the universe and everything isn't exactly fair either.

Do I like her? No. I wouldn't get along with her at all and we would have nothing in common.

• I don't like seeing her show up in the media all the time. She has done nothing to deserve all the attention, yet she acts as if she is somebody very important that others should "worship". I think that @Sexualchrist and @Genie23 explained very well how I feel. She got where she is by dumb chance and her family got on the bandwagon. What I really dislike, is that people in general are who put her on the pedestal. My anger is with the people who are stupid enough to worship her and make her rich, as well as her family. Nothing about her personally to hate, but certainly nothing about her to worship.

• "My anger is with the people who are stupid enough to worship her and make her rich, as well as her family"
      Same here. I don't get why some people worship her, she has no talent. I don't get why most people like the Kardashian family so much. The Kardashians are so... messed up family.

• I'd say C is what my feelings on her are. I don't really hate her, I just don't get the hype. She doesn't really have any discernible talents, she's fairly attractive, but kind of cartoonishly so, at least in terms of her body. But I'd be lying if I told you I'd turn down millions of dollars to have random people watch me live my life just because I fucked some D-list R&B singer no one has ever heard of on camera and it made it on to the internet. I can't hate that. People are dumb enough to pay her, and she'd be even dumber to turn the money down. Her mom is the only one I have an issue with, straight up pimping out her daughters. Wasn't her youngest that just turned 18 dating some rapper in his mid-20s since she was 15 or 16? Mother of the year right there😒

• I honestly don't like to hate folk to be honest or don't even care but you can count on me watching the episode where her kid asks about the sex tape she did lol

• She has literally accomplished nothing with her life other than being a complete whôre and a retard

• i find kylie more annoying tbh she's just famous for fucking black guys and having dumb lips

• That whole piece of shit family is all over the place and WHY? Because her father had a famous name she she sucked a black guys cock.
    the sex tape.. and her daddy's name.
    they have no skill at all
    and people throw money at them.
    then the publicity that Bruce got was just shameful and insulting to every other transgender person out there (I am not one).
    someone needs to beat that entire family with that pathetic selfie book.
    i hate myself for taking time to even comment on that trash.

• Because she's a hobbit. ...
    https://youtu.be/iWPsGV3HpZQ

• Probably all of the above

• There's an option for that ;b

• the fact she's married to kanye and named her child north probably isn't dping her any favors either😕

• because they don't like that someone could get so rich and famous by not having to work hard. I think people need to get over themselves. Just because you don't like something doesn't mean you have to talk so much shit about it. People constantly say she doesn't deserve what she has but how would they know? Who gets to decide who deserves what?

• Because people have nothing better to do than hate.

• I don't like shallow people, sorry.

Hate is a strong word, I'm annoyed by her, and people like her.

• Because she's rich and people are jealous. They won't admit that though.

• She seems like an attention whore to me but I don't hate her, I just don't care about the Kardashians

• I voted C. It's back use she's famous for no reason at all, other than making a sex tape with someone.

• She doesn't have any talents, she is plastic, why is she in the fucking news ALL THE TIME? Nobody gives two shits about her. And big deal Caitlyn Jenner is a tran whoopdedoo he/she is not the first person to dress up as the opposite sex.

• I don't hate her, but I don't like seeing her on every social media page I go to.

• Other than being a physical sex symbol, she has contributed nothing to society. I think most people fall into three camps.

1: hate her because she's a, as ronda rousey would say, a "do-nothing bitch".

2. Is a straight guy or gay woman who finds her sexually attractive, but when they look past that they notice she's not much of a person.

3: neutral through and through."
    Is she hot? I guess. She has big ass and boobs but
    I just don't care about her"

• Because she married Kanye West. Which is actually worse than being Kanye West.

• she and pewdewpie should be together lol

• She gets paid for being 'beautiful'.
    No one gets paid for being ugly, few get donations.

• No talents, just an ass.

• I'm not even sure if it's real.
      But Apparently it is all that it takes to be famous nowdays xD

• i'm neutral

• What's a kim kardashian? :P

• Cause she is famous just for being famous, she doesn't act, she doesn't sing and yet every time she walks down the street people think she is making news

• I don't hate her - I don't really know anything about her. I'm not American and have better things to do than follow celebrity 'news'.

• I am not American either - but you can't help but hear about her and see her everywhere on the internet.

• This is the only site I really hear about her on, and I hadn't heard about her at all until I saw her in South Park.

• I dont hate her I think there's are some many other people who actually have talent being ignored while this chick who only has an ass (fake one at that) its in the spotlight wtf america

• I don't hate her i think she is cool. she does lack drama which is remarkable

• She's famous for being famous. Being famous shouldn't be a talent in and of itself.

• She's only famous from doing bad porn. I bet there are some porn stars who wish they could do that.
    In reality, it's her mother. That woman can market a literal dog turd.

• More from Guys
    9

What Girls Said 27

• I don't hate her, I just find her annoying. Because she is not exactly a good influence on youngsters. I would hate it if my 16-18 year old niece will consider Kim kardashian as their idol.
    Because Kim is an attention seeker. As Nalaa said, Kim frequently objectified and objectifies herself.
    Kim is extremely fake, the way she laughs and her plastic surgery. And what really made her famous? It's because her sex tape got leaked.
    So, it annoys me when people talk about The Karidashian family. Whenever I switch on my tv, most of the time, E- news, hollywood news talk about Kim and her family. Who is hooking up with who, etc. It gets irritating sometimes

• I think she is like a symbol for everything that wrong with the media.

She's attention seeking, wasteful, known for enitrley superficial reasons, frequently objectified and objectifies herself, bad influence on young people.
    Everything she appears in is just stupid and shallow

• I don't really hate her but I don't see what all the fuss is about.

I've been at my sisters house before and she was watching their show and those girls have the biggest melt downs over the dumbest shit ever. I think it's just difficult for people like me to relate to them, you have money, you have a decent/close family and you're still having melt downs over immature shit, I understand that it's tv but I can almost bet that it's that far of a reach from their normal personality.

I have trouble taking anyone like that seriously, it's the superficial, entitled attitude that turns me off, I don't really care about who she's married to, what she names her child, how she made/makes her money.

• Not that far of a reach*

• Haha I don't think they go that far with it. xD
      But yeah, I agree.

• You're right :) lol

• Maybe only b/c she's the direct opposite of...
    and living grander than...
    someone military/police putting their life on the line to insure American freedom

Less Hollywood
    More Everyman

• I actually kinda like her. I think she's a lot smarter than she's led people to believe, and she uses that to her advantage.

• I kind of agree. xD
      About the smarts thing - definitely think she isn't stupid.

• It is just something to gloat over like how how they could insult someone cos they don't know them and get away with it

• I don't hate her, I'm just indifferent to her, and her whole family. I don't follow them, watch their shows... it's not my thing.

• I don't care about her, but I voted C because she just teaches the young generation that uses social media and TV a lot that they have to have big butts and big boobs (natural or not) + be rich to be successful and have a happy life.
    It's so sad. 😢

• There's no hatred on my part but the whole family seems to be lacking in morals. Who lets there underage daughter get plastic surgery and date a grown man who raps about sleeping with her? Do they not understand that pedophilia is a thing, and that even though you're famous your kids are still kids and not grown adults?

• I always hate those who seem to have everything easy in life even though they're stupid as a donkey's ass and have done nothing to deserve any of the good things that happened to them. Fuck those morons.

• I watch the Kardashians and I don't personally hate famous people, but they are not good role models for young people. Its reality Tv so I can get away from my reality :D

• First and foremost, she represents for a lot of people the idiocy of being famous for doing nothing. She lacks a skill, so to speak. Or a talent. Yet she is well-known and considered a celebrity.

Peh.

• i dont hate her or like her but i do think she's more intelligent than most people would assume

• The whole Kardashian family are so fucked up and so irrelevant.

• She's a useless human being

• I don't hate her. It's just she's famous and she didn't do anything to earn it. I mean, she had sex with Ray Jay. Big deal. She doesn't really deserve the fam that she gets.

• not so much as hate her i think, but people envy her lifestyle a lot... which i think is sorta ridiculous, but thats just me

• It's because her and her whole family is annoying AF.

• I don't really care about her.

• Her only claim to fame came from her home recorded sex tape. Other then that she's simply to fake.

• because she is has not talents other than being a pornstar

• she got famous for being pretty

• I don't hate her. I just don't think she has any talents. She is famous because of a sex tape, not because of any talent. So I don't see the reason why she is idolized so much.

• Because she is a fake bitch, who by the way, loves to wear she skin of tortured animals :)

• because it's expected to hate her. if you don't hate her people think you're weird.

• It's her arrogance that I find annoying

• I think Kim Kardashian is a human being cx so I don't hate.

• She seems pretty cool and sweet lol I'm not going to belittle her because she's human and I don't believe anything that TMZ puts out into the "news" cx