If we could get back the old Amanda Bynes or the old Lindsay Lohan, who would you rather see making movies again?

Well Britney Spears finally made it back to us. Lindsey is half way there. Amanda is, um... Somewhere. Then there's those Disney stars...

My fave Lindsey movies were Life-Size, Parent Trap, Just My Luck, Mean Girls, and Herbie. The others were okay.

I loved Amanda movies she's the Man, Love Wrecked, Big Fat Liar, and What A Girl Wants. I also loved The Amanda Show.

I have to face that these girls will never be the same again.

• I want the old Lindsey Lohan back.
  • I want the old Amanda Bynes back.
  • Britney Spears will do!
  • Miley Cyrus almost makes me want Hannah Montana back.
  • Wtf happened to Vanessa Hudgens?
  • Why Raven-Symone Why?
  • I miss Country Taylor Swift.

Most Helpful Guy

• Never liked LiLo at all - ugly, with no personality.
    Amanda Bynes used to be cute, but I think the damage was done when she had all the plastic surgery.

Definitely bring back Vanessa Hudgens and Hilary Duff though!

• Hilary duff only made two wild songs. Other than that, I've never seen her mess up

• You're right, she hasn't messed up, but she's another teen star who hasn't really been in the public eye for a long time.
      Oh, and I'd also like Mischa Barton to make a comeback (now *she* really did go off the rails), as well as both Mary-Kate and Ashley.

• I miss MaryKate and Ashley. They didn't really go off the rails though. MaryKate just looks anorexic and Ashley went to jail for a Mcdonalds fight. Nothing to extreme

What Girls Said 1

• At least Amanda Bynes seems to be okay as long as she's on her medication. Lohan is just... sad.

• Lohan is doing better than Amanda right now

What Guys Said 1

• I want the old Lindsay back so badly. So badly. I like the new Miley better than Hannah Montana. Amanda I wish the old her was back, but not as much as Lindsay.

• can't agree on Miley though

• I can and I knew she was going to be this way. I remember in a rap song probably a year or two before she came out like this and they mentioned her saying in a few years holler at them. Look at her now lol. I think she's attractive and I love it.