Is there any singer you used to like, but now you don't?

David Bowie i used ot think was cool, but then he used to say he hated people who aren't white and blamed it on drugs (yeah... right..) so now i dislike him and get angry...

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, David Draiman, lead singer for Disturbed. Saw them live once, and he came out on stage with a bottle of whiskey, chugged the whole fucking thing and got so trashed that he could barely stand, much less sing. Fucking douche.

Also, Burton Bell of Fear Factory. Similar to above, in that he sounded like shit and couldn't keep up with the music. From the way he couldn't keep his jaw from moving I assume he did too much coke before taking the stage.

Danzig, because Danzig is a fucking pussy bitch.

What Girls Said 2

• Led Zeppelin, still have tons of respect and nostalgia with the group but will never CHOOSE to play the music anymore.

• I used to like Nikki Minaj

What Guys Said 2

• David Ruffin. I still like Britney Spears, but kind of don't.

• He hated people who aren't white? Are you sure about that cuz his wife is black.

i.dailymail.co.uk/.../...D0000044D-289_468x477.jpg

• yes, he did. but i like how i'm not supposed to post this... for a grown man you a really weird life comprehension.

• I have no idea what the hell you're even talking about. Your interpretation skills suck shit.

• my interpreation skills are whatever that means are spot on... i don't care go away looololol.