Have you ever watched some show or done something and felt like it brings you back to your childhood, what did you feel?

I watched spirited away just a while ago.. and for some reason... i felt very sad. It is a japan anime movie. I was watching it with friends and I could tell they felt sad too. It was quite strange. The picture is fron spirited away
Have you ever watched some show or done something and felt like it brings you back to your childhood, what did you feel ?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've watched Android kikaider a lot of times because just the intro alone gives me such a great hit of nostalgia the show is really nice and I really recommend it oh and baba I think that's what the witch is called in spirited away gave me horrible nightmares as a kid lol
    https://youtu.be/fUWB9dj1dYM

What Guys Said 3

• commercials advertising legal services (larry h parker) remind me of being home sick. stuck watching these drab lawyer commercials between the bore of soap operas and talk shows.

catching a glimpse of any within that trifecta is instantly depressing.

• Any time I think about Toonami or the Adult Swim anime line up when it started around 2002 or so I get really nostalgic, that was euphoria for me as a kid. XD

3 hours that started with Yu yu Hakusho and I think ended with Inuyasha, those were great times.

• Whenever I smoke da ganja, I always feel super nostalgic.

What Girls Said 0