Do any of you still own and play the Playstation Portable (PSP)?

I remember when I first owned a PSP, I had so many memorable games on it (Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker, God of War Chains of Olympus, Mortal Kombat Unchained, GTA Vice City Stories). Unfortunately, I sold it long ago.

Do any of you still own and play the Playstation Portable(PSP)?

• Yes
  • No
  • Unfortunately no but I wish I have it again.
  • Others

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Friend of mine loaned me his for an 11 hour flight. It was hacked, which made it absolutely amazing. I could installed Vice City Stories onto the memory card which meant the battery lasted a lot longer as it wasn't spinning the UMD drive. Plus, I installed a ton of emulators including SCUMMVM so I could play Sam & Max Hit the Road.

I wasn't actually that big a fan of the PSP otherwise, which is why I didn't get one. I found the original models were very uncomfortable to hold, and I got mad cramps in my thumb trying to use the analog pad. I also found that a lot of the game were trying to ape 'proper size' console games and that meant they demanded a precision of control you can't necessarily get while being jostled around on a bus or train.

Oh, and I remember watching a guy trying to play NFS on his PSP on the subway. It was a night level so it was almost impossible for him to see where he was going.

What Girls Said 3

• Own it, don't play it.

• I own one. I haven't played it in a while though.

• Yes! I still use it sometimes :)

What Guys Said 6

• Own? Yes. Still play? No. It kinda just sits on my shelf and collects dust. Me and Siphon Filter: Logan's Shadow went a long way though. Like I would stay up until 1 am playing the campaign and online.

• I have mine still! I used to play Kingdom Hearts on it. Haven't touched it in about 4 years now I have Xbox One

• I never bought a PSP. The last PlayStation console I bought was a PlayStation 2 (slim one). I'm losing interest in video gaming. I'd prefer to do outdoor activities now.

• I lent it to my friend Niko and he downloaded like a gig of porn lol!!!

• i never had one

• Yeah , I still have one. Sometimes I use it