I want to learn to sing?

I'm in choir and I sing alto but I don't really sing that much, when I do I barely open my mouth because I get embarrased because I can't hit the high note such as so or la and I feel that everyone is watching me even though I sit in the front row and I can hear myself sing and it sounds awful and theirs a small class.:(. I have a beautiful voice and will like to get it back but I'm so embarrased:(. How can I keep myself from feeling embarrassed?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just keep doing your thing. Ask the teach for help. That's what I do. I sing and get principle roles in my schools musicals and I practice like crazy. There is almost never a day where I DON'T sing. Do exercises and ask the teacher what you can do to improve. That's the only advice I have. I know what it's like to feel embarrassed, but I worked hard to build my confidence by doing the things I suggested above.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Get a singing coach.

• practice practice practice! you will get better.