Which most famous couple would you elect for President?

• Kim & Kanye
  • Beyoncé & Jay-Z
*Keep in mind it's just which couple you would choose to run a country or that you think would be a better president couple to even run a country if you had no choice BUT to depend on them😉.*

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• I would cast my vote by not voting for either of them. But I would be tempted to vote for Beyonce and JayZ just to not vote for Kanye.

• I never understand why people wouldn't want to vote. Maybe you don't really like anyone of them, but there is always one you think is better than the other and by not voting you directly support the one you don't want.

• Way to take things out of context on a theoretical question about electing a pop icon as president.

• 1|0
  • Can you imagine Kanye as president? "I have decided that all the taxes should be paid to me.. Because I'm a genius and the voice of a generation".

• none of them. both couples aren't serious enough to run a country

• U've given me two choices I would NOT want to see run my country!

What Girls Said 7

• Bey and Jay seem like they at least are reasonably intelligent.

• Beyoncé & Jay-Z. I don't like Kim and Kanye's a little off his rocker so... yeah.

• Aside from Beyonce' constantly talking about how everyone needs Jesus in their life and without him they're empty, I'd elect her and Jay-Z... but she needs to keep her religious thoughts to herself.

• Beyonce and Jay Z :) <3

• Beyonce and Jay are more appropriate

• Kim & Kanye

• beyonce and jay z!